The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol at all the NDT hate, I don't find him condescending like many of you appear to. He is honestly one of my favorite guests, I think this was his 3rd appearance on JRE, maybe 4th.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Lol at all the NDT hate, I don't find him condescending like many of you appear to. He is honestly one of my favorite guests, I think this was his 3rd appearance on JRE, maybe 4th.

he's just tiring and fairly boring, he makes his living talking to the majority retards about science as if they are retarded, which is fine but just doesn't do it for a lot of folks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Stupid people need things too

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Idk, most of the time I find him fine, his last appearance he was just obnoxious, constantly talking over and interrupting Joe, not focused on astrophysics or astronomy.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
he's just tiring and fairly boring, he makes his living talking to the majority retards about science as if they are retarded, which is fine but just doesn't do it for a lot of folks

This. So much this.

Sterling

El Presidente
The guy is clearly very educated and very smart. Maybe he's just trying to be entertaining, but it really does feel like a lot of the things he says are to show he's clever vs just putting the information out there. Maybe enough people are so low attention span that this is necessary but i don't think that's really true for most people. Someone like Carroll or some of the other scientists he's had on don't do that and it's just fine. It's a relatively minor gripe as any well spoken scientist that generates interest in science is aces in my book.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
He s basically tailored the public persona to appeal to adolescents.

That's a real thing, that's a niche. Ndt is more like that cool high school science teacher.

He was starting to get real shi t a few years ago. He has managed to avoid becoming bill nye. I do not think Hollywood was good for ndt. That he pulled back into his core is to his credit, I think.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He s basically tailored the public persona to appeal to adolescents.

That's a real thing, that's a niche. Ndt is more like that cool high school science teacher.

He was starting to get real shi t a few years ago. He has managed to avoid becoming bill nye. I do not think Hollywood was good for ndt. That he pulled back into his core is to his credit, I think.
is NDT as gay as bill nye when it comes to wokeness?

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't think he is anymore. He was flirting with it for a while. Seems to have realized it's a terrible mistake.

If you find places where he's not self promoting (drops the persona) he seems to be a fairly pessimistic and cynical man. He chooses hope. At least that's my impression of him.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I have front row for Black Keys in November. I'm sure Zapatta Zapatta disapproves.

Saw the Black Keys in Tulsa 5 years ago, they were awesome.

My favorite part of the show was when the traveling band left the stage and it was just the two of them. He proceeds to say "Hi, I'm Dan and this is Patrick, and WE are the Black Keys. Now we're going to play some of our older stuff." Their earlier stuff, pre-fame, is definitely their best.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't feel sorry for any of these rich motherfuckers, living the life, making bank off stupid podcasts where they smoke weed and talk about aliens and SJWs and shit. But Ari dosing Bert is pretty fucked up, I think it would be less so if he had like a normal human reaction to it but his actual reaction makes it worse.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I don't feel sorry for any of these rich motherfuckers, living the life, making bank off stupid podcasts where they smoke weed and talk about aliens and SJWs and shit. But Ari dosing Bert is pretty fucked up, I think it would be less so if he had like a normal human reaction to it but his actual reaction makes it worse.

I'm listening to this one right now, and I can't believe how he is just blowing it off. I'm also impressed with just how shaken up Bert sounds about the whole thing. Certainly humanizes him quite a bit.

• 1Like

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider

Dosed with what, acid?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dosing someone is way over the line, especially at his age. That's someone you just completely remove from your life.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Dosed with what, acid?
There's a lot going on with it. They were at Bert's house, with his family, and bert had to travel that night, and he has a fucked up heart/liver. And this was like the other day, not some old story. Bert looked pissed, you can never tell with these dudes if they're trolling or not, idk, but the whole situation is fucked.

• 1Solidarity