The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
Woof. That's fucked.

Mainly because it does show how out of control the drug culture is in that circle. Slipping a dude Molly isn't the same level of prank as trying to hotbox him in the car.

Cmon, you don't slip people random drugs they don't ask for. "Lol, burt is a fatass so I dropped 20mg of lisonopril in his drink!" Mdma is not without risk.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Woof. That's fucked.

Mainly because it does show how out of control the drug culture is in that circle. Slipping a dude Molly isn't the same level of prank as trying to hotbox him in the car.

Cmon, you don't slip people random drugs they don't ask for. "Lol, burt is a fatass so I dropped 20mg of lisonopril in his drink!" Mdma is not without risk.
Again, you can't really tell when the trolls stop with that whole crew. But Ari was just blowing it off, and Joe didn't really say much. Tom was the only one having a real reaction to it. Even Bert was like "oh I am having to play middleman between him and my wife" nah man, nah, your wife is right on this one and this dude did a terrible thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Again, you can't really tell when the trolls stop with that whole crew. But Ari was just blowing it off, and Joe didn't really say much. Tom was the only one having a real reaction to it. Even Bert was like "oh I am having to play middleman between him and my wife" nah man, nah, your wife is right on this one and this dude did a terrible thing.
Bert is the Chris Farley of the group that gets picked on, everyone has a position, his is the lowest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, stuff like that is only for people who choose to take it. Especially with something like ecstasy which isn’t exactly the most reliable drug with regards to what’s actually in it as well as it being a super intense experience. It’s also dangerous as hell mixed with ssri’s which someone like Burt could easily be taking on the sly given how he sometimes talks/acts.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester

The Queen is back
It's like listening to my grama rant. lol.

I like rosanne. I didn't used to, but she's grown on me. Even more impressive is that she can pull a narrative out of that absolute mess. And often a funny one.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

uh comedian

uh it's a cunt

on the back burner or if it autoplays by accident

ari probably micky'd her

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

uh comedian

uh it's a cunt

on the back burner or if it autoplays by accident

ari probably micky'd her
ok fuck this dumb cunt, she's pro PETA and feels bad for lobsters in supermarkets.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wat has a few minutes of this and cannot wait to finish it. I find these UFO guys to be crackpots but this guy is intersting

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I really wanted to like the Sturgill Simpson one because that new album is great. But didn’t make it past 20 minutes or so. Might have to give it another try.

• 2Solidarity

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really wanted to like the Sturgill Simpson one because that new album is great. But didn’t make it past 20 minutes or so. Might have to give it another try.

I made it 5 minutes. That's way too many people.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It's like listening to my grama rant. lol.

I like rosanne. I didn't used to, but she's grown on me. Even more impressive is that she can pull a narrative out of that absolute mess. And often a funny one.
I tried, I think I made it 3 minutes in. Her explanation of q was... just fucking crazy. Had to nope out at that point.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I tried, I think I made it 3 minutes in. Her explanation of q was... just fucking crazy. Had to nope out at that point.
yea crazy bitch believes a lot of weird shit like numerology.

i'm sure she believes in karma and shit

she does believe in island spirits (hawaii)

what's really sad that no one touched up (if you head the podcast)

her daughter chastised her "mom stop tweeting, you're gonna ruin it for us"

this is in reference to her getting royalty??? checks for roseanne, whats that thing called where they pay you for sindication?

well her daughter didn't want her tweeting no more cuz she(her daughter) didn't want to lose out on that sindication $$$, of course when she said "your gonna ruin for US" she meant her and her kids(grandkids) so of course roseanne will do anything for those demon spawn, otherwise she probably would have been talking mad shit.

fuck her daughter.

iannis

Musty Nester
This was super interesting:

Until the other guy started speaking up. He didn't do it very often, at least.

He's way too eager to sell something. The commander at least is just like "I saw some shit, mang, and it was strange shit indeed".

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Until the other guy started speaking up. He didn't do it very often, at least.

He's way too eager to sell something. The commander at least is just like "I saw some shit, mang, and it was strange shit indeed".

Yeah that is the same guy who brought Bob Lazar on and I agree with you. That guy is shady and trying to sell something and I don't trust him.

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
there was absolutely no reason to have the other retard on the podcast, he was basically what amounted to "a handler", and everytime he talked he sounded like he wanted you tot go down the dark ally way.

• 2Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
That guy was bad enough that Joe brought him up during another podcast, something about things 'disruptive to the flow'. I'm really not sure why they're obligated to have him gatekeep all these dudes. It kind of boils my ass to think that soft-bellied hipster carnie might be one of the faces of a world-wide cultural epiphany. "LEMME JUST STOP THE ENTIRE FLOW OF THE CAST AND ANNOUNCE THAT THIS INFORMATION/FACT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED, EVER."

• 1Like