The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Listened to the Maher one today and really liked it. I havent watched his show since the 90s (ABC) so I cant speak to how his JRE version is different from his HBO version but Maher spent quite a bit of time shitting on leftists, condemned heavily Woke/Cancel culture and generally seemed like a decent self-aware guy.

Dont know what everyone else is spazzing around here.

As far as the complaint about him not wanting to see some nobody do some faggy face swap impression of himself, I wouldnt give care either. I have a pretty good idea at my age what I care about seeing and what I don't and I'm pretty sure so does Maher.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

That ratio tho!
joe is gonna say that she only got ratio'd b/c she's a chick

no joe she is just a disgusting person, heres the first one for reference

when joe has good females on, they don't get ratio'd like tulsi or dr rhonda or roseanne

but when joe has these type of cunt libs and not funny female comedians, well they get ratio'd cuz they suck.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't even like the guy, so I am not defending him... but, I do try to give everyone a chance and judge them after I have heard what they have to say.

You should watch the Rogan-Maher pod and list what you take issue with. I am curious what you could come up with to shit on him. Because right now, you just sound like someone in an echo chamber and you are proud of it. How is that any better than the loons on the opposite side of the political spectrum?
It's not like he's new. I've been giving him a chance for 20 years.

It's plain, what he is.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
adeaf75d4eeb6c109c7f10860b0e9901.jpg

• 1Barf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

jfc, jew this, jew that, i'm a jew buy my book!

joe had the right idea, stupid cunt was like theres only 13m jews in the world, and joe is like thats as many trannys in the world, should end all trannys and jews, you go joe!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I listened to part of the Bari Weiss thing, you could tell she was being extra careful with her language after last time when she brought up Tulsi. She fundamentally doesn't understand what "replacement theory" is, which if you're going to couch yourself as an expert of jews and shit then you should probably understand that. A quick google is all it takes. idk, she's one of these people that I see getting a platform all over the place and I just don't understand why. Aside from the novelty of being a person who called for caution when the me too thing was blowing up, I don't understand what she has contributed to our collective discussion that would explain why she has such a high profile.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I listened to part of the Bari Weiss thing, you could tell she was being extra careful with her language after last time when she brought up Tulsi. She fundamentally doesn't understand what "replacement theory" is, which if you're going to couch yourself as an expert of jews and shit then you should probably understand that. A quick google is all it takes. idk, she's one of these people that I see getting a platform all over the place and I just don't understand why. Aside from the novelty of being a person who called for caution when the me too thing was blowing up, I don't understand what she has contributed to our collective discussion that would explain why she has such a high profile.

She's a gay, jewish Democrat that isn't completely insane and occasionally called for moderation instead of extreme hyperbole. Those calls made the left turn on her and call her a conservative, even though she isn't even close. That conflict, and her ID politics bonafides, is the only reason she is well-known. Nothing that she has written or said has been particularly interesting or enlightening. She isn't stupid, but she isn't some striking intellect.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I listened to the first 30 mins and it was just more mundane fighter stuff. Weight cuts, nerves before fights, Colby Covington, etc. Boring AF.

Sterling

El Presidente
I listened to the first 30 mins and it was just more mundane fighter stuff. Weight cuts, nerves before fights, Colby Covington, etc. Boring AF.
Yeah I like MMA but most of these pods with MMA fighters are 99 percent the same shit over and over.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
She's a gay, jewish Democrat that isn't completely insane and occasionally called for moderation instead of extreme hyperbole. Those calls made the left turn on her and call her a conservative, even though she isn't even close. That conflict, and her ID politics bonafides, is the only reason she is well-known. Nothing that she has written or said has been particularly interesting or enlightening. She isn't stupid, but she isn't some striking intellect.
I thought she was a far right republonazi. That's what the Twitter blue check marks tell me

Kiki

Log Wizard
This new drama has me eating some quality popcorn. The Conor fight was justifiably insane. Conor didn't even show up until the end of the 3rd fight, he had 1 fight to change out of his suit, get taped up, do a pee test, and warm up, and then totally wipes the floor with Cowboy in 40 seconds, breaking his nose and orbital bone. And Stephen Smith is like: "meh"

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't even watch MMA or know anything about it and even I know this dude is full of shit. But hey, gettin them clicks tho, all about that monetization.

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't even watch MMA or know anything about it and even I know this dude is full of shit. But hey, gettin them clicks tho, all about that monetization.
There's a number of dudes that took his route. Start out as a reasonable sports journalist then learn that the money/popularity is in the "hot take" clickbait bullshit and this is the kind of shit that happens. It's embarrassingly ridiculous and isn't just sports journalism. It's all over and it's awful.