The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Jewy? That's supposed to be a Jew voice?

That's the same thing as a city/valley girl voice to me. Princess, girly-girl, whatever you want to call it.

Women that know what a crescent wrench is or shovel their own horse's shit every day don't talk like that.
Bro, I'm not tryin to jack it to Temple Grandin.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bro, I'm not tryin to jack it to Temple Grandin.
even teenage crush, Claire Daines couldn't make that bitch look tempting

temple-grandin-preview-reorder-22910710_PRO35_10.jpg

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Spitting the joint into Eddie's mouth @ 1:55-ish was perfect.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm on a big Theo Von kick after watching some of his stuff on JRE Toons. This guy is hilarious in a normal hillbilly kind of way.

iannis

Musty Nester
I too would like everyone to know that I don't have any thoughts on this woman.

So just reporting back in. I watched it and I still have no strong thoughts one way or the other on this woman.

I didn't find her voice annoying, I didn't find what she said offensive, but at the same time I didn't find it all that interesting.

Joe called that fat singer woman with her butt hanging out of her dress a she-boon though and I chortled.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I picked up the Jocko book for my daughter after hearing him talk about it on the podcast.

Screenshot_20191229-103433_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

This guy has been on once before talking about the cartels in Mexico. Super interesting to listen to him talk about. He is also a legal Mexican immigrant and I am pretty sure he is a Trump supporter too.

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

This guy has been on once before talking about the cartels in Mexico. Super interesting to listen to him talk about. He is also a legal Mexican immigrant and I am pretty sure he is a Trump supporter too.
He is a great guest and I have enjoyed him each time he has been on.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Isn't this the guy who's friend was killed with one of the 5.7mm fast & furious guns? Yea, really easy guy to listen to if it's the same person

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wow it's really rare for joe to have a guest on so quickly, last time was 100 eps ago, for those that want to see the first one

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I haven't listened to it yet, but I've got high hopes for this one. Pleeeaaaase don't be a typical nutjob celeb, RDJ.

• 2Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I liked it. Pretty laid back, learn a little bit about his process. That new movie looks like dogshit but it's interesting to hear him talk about his career a bit. If they had longer it would be interesting to hear him talk about his earlier career, the drugs and arrest etc, and then how he transitioned back into everything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's kinda funny rdj is there to promote dr dolittle and joe is like "fuck your stupid animal talking movie, lets get back to the AVENGERS!"

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RDJ was good, as far as celebrities go. He just seems like a legit cool guy.

Joe really took the conversation in some stupid, pointless directions though. Who the fuck cares about Iron Man? RDJ doesn't. News flash Joe, he is done with the character and the way they so gracefully ended his story, all the fans are fine with it.

I really want to hear him talk about his addiction struggles and how he overcame it. Not many people climb out of the pit he was in and retake control of their lives in such a dramatic fashion. Fucking Joe...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really want to hear him talk about his addiction struggles and how he overcame it. Not many people climb out of the pit he was in and retake control of their lives in such a dramatic fashion. Fucking Joe...

There's a part near the end where RDJ says he'll tell Joe all about it "off the record". Chances are he let Joe know upfront that he didn't want to discuss that stuff on-air. If there's one thing Joe loves talking about, it's drugs and their effects.

• 2Like