The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Wilder story is fucking hilarious or maybe it is just the way the guy tells it. Great energy and sense of humor about all of it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, Joe was unusually dumb with that astronaut. I almost never care when joe gets stupid because it's funny... but that was a painful dumb.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Melissa Chen wasn't too bad, put it on randomly tonight, and wound up listening to the whole thing. I found it interesting, her saying that English was the least translated language into Arabic or whatever, and referring to that being a big reason there is such a cultural divide. Also a factor in why that region hasn't progressed socially, the way a lot of the western world has, being denied access to a large amount of literature that cultivates free thinking.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Melissa Chen is a big fan of WWE. She translates books into Arabic so the goat fuckers can get enlightened. She hates China. She OD’d on energy drinks. When she immigrated from Singapore she chose America because free speech and it was dirty. She is a skier.

Two thumbs up.👍 👍

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Melissa Chen is a big fan of WWE. She translates books into Arabic so the goat fuckers can get enlightened. She hates China. She OD’d on energy drinks. When she immigrated from Singapore she chose America because free speech and it was dirty. She is a skier.

Two thumbs up.👍 👍
She's also hot

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super hot, smart, and if you go off of the Youtube Likes/Dislikes she is one of the most well-received female guests of all time.
:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
~30 minutes in and I am digging it

Brian Greene is a theoretical physicist, mathematician, and string theorist. He has been a professor at Columbia University since 1996 and chairman of the World Science Festival since co-founding it in 2008. His new book "Until the End of Time" is now available.

Awesome episode, like most all of the physicist ep's.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, Greene is great.

I got tired of Chen after about 30 minutes. She wasn't annoying or offensive or anything it's just... I don't give a shit about translating orwell into arabic or Joe being shocked to learn that China is an oppressive autocracy.

There was a part at the start of the fight companion that was humorous. Joe was talking about how does Pete have time to do his job as mayor and run for president at the same time? And he goes on to wonder how anyone in congress has the time to do both... they must be halfassing their job.

And he's had both Bernie and Tulsi on, and fawned on them both. lol.

Way to be consistent Joe. That dude smokes too much pot.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I only watched a 5 min clip of the fight companion, but Eddie looked salty as fuck. Did him and Brian get into it or something?

iannis

Musty Nester
I think they started winding him up about coronavirus, maybe.

The only argument I remember from that episode was about scoring fights, actually. Bravo thinks later rounds should be weighted more heavily. Which sounds legit to me. He's the black belt and everything, I'm just some schmuck.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think they started winding him up about coronavirus, maybe.

The only argument I remember from that episode was about scoring fights, actually. Bravo thinks later rounds should be weighted more heavily. Which sounds legit to me. He's the black belt and everything, I'm just some schmuck.
rogan and eddie favor schoolground/pride rules where brendon just accepts the current scoring structure. if brendon had more balls he'd say something like "hey guys i actually fought in the UFC, sometimes i had to just fight the fight or just try to win a round and in the end, it's the coach that dictates how you fight"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user