The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jive Turkey

Karen
Joey Diaz makes me physically ill to listen to. I'm not sure I've ever heard a more casually vile human being

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Joey is hilarious, he's like an episode of the Sopranos meets It's Always Sunny. "YO DAWG, let me tell you something Joe Rogan...I fucked that bitch right in her pussy." He's literally a criminal that became a comic.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Joey is hilarious, he's like an episode of the Sopranos meets It's Always Sunny. "YO DAWG, let me tell you something Joe Rogan...I fucked that bitch right in her pussy." He's literally a criminal that became a comic.

Ya, but then you add in some gag inducing part about him forcing his own shit down the shower drain with his toes

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I like weinstein but I swear he's his own type of crazy.

He using metaphorical language in spots where it's harmful to use that sort of language because the things he seems to be talking about are not metaphorical things.

Either that or he's completely nuts.

• 2Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like Weinstein as well, but he had my eyes damn near rolling out of my head when he was explaining how his intersex friend is being “oppressed” by forms only having male and female gender options. He is a very smart dude though and has some pretty interesting stuff to talk about.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like Weinstein as well, but he had my eyes damn near rolling out of my head when he was explaining how his intersex friend is being “oppressed” by forms only having male and female gender options. He is a very smart dude though and has some pretty interesting stuff to talk about.
Intersex people just choose one. For fucks sake...

We are doing people harm by enabling them to be things people don't find normal.

Someone who is intersex but externally one gender (or has surgical correction) has the same chance as an infertile person to be in a relationship, which is fairly high. Someone who is neither gender isn't going to attract anyone.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

lying fat jew

fuck you when you call Antifa "COURAGEOUS"

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
He got upset that he was mocked for presenting at a conference without a paper.

He's even aware of why that happened and should happen. It's a defense against quackery and promotes productive discussion. I guess it just surprised him that it happened to him? It sounds like she even went fairly soft on him.

You've got to put it all together and make a formal argument if you're serious. And you will absolutely get shit on. Otherwise it's just mathematical oddities, like the abstract systems he's been describing his past two appearances. Those are neat, but they're not physics, and if you can't show how they're useful you're just wasting everyone's time with intellectual navel gazing.

Susskind has been doing similar for the past five years with the integration of different schools of mathematics. But his focus is on production and prediction. So he gets shi T for it a lot less. Sean Carroll actually runs up against that too in places, but Carroll has enough direct evidence to warrant a bit more tolerance. Some of Carroll's deep dives are hardcore. He sits at Feynman desk for a good reason. As long as humans do science there will be politics of science. We're a social species.

His comments about antifa weren't moral ones. If you listen a little deeper he's denouncing them. He even pulled back from the word courage. What he meant was "willing to accept loss" which is a component of courage. It's also a component of servitude. It wasn't a great word choice, but he recognized and corrected it. He was analyzing the structure and trying to class the variables in it with traits.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
His comments about antifa weren't moral ones. If you listen a little deeper he's denouncing them. He even pulled back from the word courage. What he meant was "willing to accept loss" which is a component of courage. It's also a component of servitude. It wasn't a great word choice, but he recognized and corrected it. He was analyzing the structure and trying to class the variables in it with traits.

no, he truly believes they are courageous, he believes that 10 antifa and 10 proudboys meet on the streets and go at it!!!

thats what he believes and it took a meathead like joe to remind this fat jew "i'm a professional martial artist, thats not what they do!"

b/c he tries to equate the "actions" of antifa to the "courageous" like minded ppl like himself and ben shapiro.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
He said the word courageous and immediately stopped himself and said that’s not the word he meant or wants to use. You’re trying too hard. Don’t just look for something to be angry about. He explained pretty clearly what he meant about being willing to accept loss over some ideological nonsense he fundamentally disagrees with.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I assume you turned it off or just stopped listening after you heard the word courageous. Fair enough, it made me doubletake.

Listen a little longer, he thorougly denounces them. He actually gets angry discussing it, and i don't believe it's feigned or rehearsed. He understands perfectly well that they are completely fucking up the progressive cause with social violence and it will turn moderate people away from the ideas. As a self professed progressive, that's a BIG problem for him. He sees the entire movement as counterproductive and unsustainable.

I'll take that. I agree.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Antifa are courageous, they are going into streetfights.

They are also wrong.

• 1Salty

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
this fat jew eric weinstein is too in love with his hermaphrodite friend, he won't even say he's a hermaphrodite...

boo hoo hoo, my friend is oppressed, he can't write male or female!!!

bitch, there are some ppl born with two heads, we don't give em double disability!!!, shit just happens.

This is like so similar to joe and adam ruins everything where adam is like "i'm a trans fighter and i know all tranny issues cuz i have tranny friends!!!"

• 2Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finished the latest Weinstein episode and I'm not sure if he's brilliant or crazy. But I expect his podcast will be interesting.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I like weinstein but I swear he's his own type of crazy.

He using metaphorical language in spots where it's harmful to use that sort of language because the things he seems to be talking about are not metaphorical things.

Either that or he's completely nuts.

Why not both.gif

I honestly don't think the human mind is meant to hold 150+ IQ. Einstein was nuts.

The guy is brilliant. The thing that I don't like about him, he runs an entity forth a fortune, has power etc, but clamours for fame. You can tell in his last JRE he was jealous of Peterson's fame.

I haven't finished it yet tho.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Weinstein says some interesting shit here and there, and then also says some really dumb shit that is at complete odds with the previous shit he said.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

strong man guy,

surprisingly he's not a retarded meathead, at least he's better than 9 out of 10 mma guests. (and if you follow the mma thread, you know i watch ufc)

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

joe being a cunt and talking over a reporter that has battle scars and pretending he knows more than this guy

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?