The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
New set and streaming quality is awesome.
watching the podcast (i rarely do) on 1.5x speed and having it switch to adam curry talking is really freaking me out, i think he's trying to blink me a coded msg

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Adam Curry talking about the digital dollar stuff I've been screeching about the past few months. UBI is coming via CBDC. Or at least he's seeing the same shit I see.

Last edited:

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I dont care for the new set and the camera setup is somehow fucked. I usually like Curry, only watched a few minutes though. The set and his mannerisms and him jerking himself off for the first 10 minutes was offputting.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Adam Curry talking about the digital dollar stuff I've been screeching about the past few months. UBI is coming via CBDC. Or at least he's seeing the same shit I see.
You mean Curry TRYING to talk about the digital dollar stuff and retarded, drunk Joe shutting him down every 10 words? This was honestly one of the worst JRE podcasts ever and it's 100% on Joe.

He fucked this one up terribly. The Youtube comments are not kind, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I tried watching the Curry/Rogan one and turned it off after first 10 minutes. First 10 minutes was literally them jerking off each other about how awesome they both are. It was aggravating.

I had high hopes for it too, I liked the one they did a few months ago

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah and not really a fan of the new set either.

Brick wall with American flag seemed more normal, everyday man type of feel.

This new Klingon ship look they have is pretty odd. It has no relevance to the nature of this podcast, to Rogan's persona, to anything really. Its just so fucking random.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Thats it, i was trying to figure it what it looked like. Fucking klingon battle bridge.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
The set looks like a WW2 corrugated iron bomb shelter painted red.

The old set was great, is Jamie even still there to pull stuff up?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The set looks like a WW2 corrugated iron bomb shelter painted red.

The old set was great, is Jamie even still there to pull stuff up?
Yea, I saw him scurrying across the floor to hide from the camera in the Ron White clip I watched about Aliens.

Timestamped here -

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you have spent hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours with someone and know for a fact that they are none of those things, it really just shrines the spotlight back on the accuser.

Hi Sunny Hostin, you racist, feminist, homophobic, bigot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
When you have spent hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours with someone and know for a fact that they are none of those things, it really just shrines the spotlight back on the accuser.

Hi Sunny Hostin, you racist, feminist, homophobic, bigot.

It really is amazing. Joe Rogan has thousands of hours of very frank conversation on record. There is plenty of it where he is drunk or high as well. If he was any of those things it would be very apparent. The fact that she can make those claims and there is no legal recourse is insane.

• 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

Writer, journalist, and political commentator Douglas Murray is the author of The Strange Death of Europe, NeoConservatism: Why We Need It, and most recently, The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity, now available in a newly expanded paperback edition from Bloomsbury Publishing.

I really enjoyed listening to this

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users