The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What she is talking about is a robot that looks and probably feels indistinguishable from a real woman, yet is a personal slave for everything from fucking to house work to whatever.

That doesn't appeal to me at all. I also don't think it's possible but like I said, maybe I lack imagination. The idea of fucking one of those real dolls is almost enough to make me nauseous. I'm sure that they will get better, but I can't imagine them getting *that* good.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
have there been any good episodes since he moved?

they all seeemed like shit

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The idea of fucking one of those real dolls is almost enough to make me nauseous.
The idea isnt a real doll. Think something more like Ex Machina.

Its seriously going to fuck women over. We basically want two things out of women; emotional and sexual satisfaction but the baseline for a man is none of that. As a normal guy you have to work your ass off for either of those two things. Sexbots offer the chance to fulfill half of that equation which is a much better baseline than nothingness.

I know if I could buy a 7 of 9 or Mercy sexbot id be done with the dating game.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If pussy and womb privileges are ever revoked, MANkind is going to colonize space. Womankind is going to sit on the planet and starve.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The idea isnt a real doll. Think something more like Ex Machina.

Its seriously going to fuck women over. We basically want two things out of women; emotional and sexual satisfaction but the baseline for a man is none of that. As a normal guy you have to work your ass off for either of those two things. Sexbots offer the chance to fulfill half of that equation which is a much better baseline than nothingness.

I know if I could buy a 7 of 9 or Mercy sexbot id be done with the dating game.

Ex Machina is a pipe dream. You're never going to think it's anything but plastic and circuit boards.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That doesn't appeal to me at all. I also don't think it's possible but like I said, maybe I lack imagination. The idea of fucking one of those real dolls is almost enough to make me nauseous. I'm sure that they will get better, but I can't imagine them getting *that* good.
It's definitely possible, we're not that far from that. In 100 years, assuming we don't fuck society up like we probably will, that shit will be old tech.

It doesn't appeal to me right now. But say my wife died, and that was available, I don't know what I would do. You'd have one for sure, we all would, the only question is if you would fuck it as well, or just use it as a personal assistant/house manager.

i think the uploaded consciousness stuff they talked about it even more interesting. Imagine making a perfect, soft copy of your consciousness, now it's in your computer, and now you're two separate people. I imagine there will be a lot of people trying to use that as a sort of right hand/bot. But that's all assuming the uploaded consciousness is participating in your schemes, which it may not.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sure, that sounds fun. Right up until someone posts a picture of your BARRON TRUMP 2064 yard sign on the internet and some triggered cyborg tranny that works for FuckBots Inc retaliates by looking up your ejaculation stats and exact cock displacement measurements and uploads them directly to your sister's neural link implant in the middle of Thanksgiving dinner.

What THEN, smarty pants?!?!1

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I always missed out on Lex Fridman, idk, I guess I thought he was a BJJ guy because every time I checked the podcast that's all they were talking about. But he has one of the most interesting podcasts I have ever heard. They talk about physics, computing, philosophy, BJJ/MMA, all kinds of shit. Fucking love this guy.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
What she talks about with women needing/wanting to be desired is a real thing and quite widespread.

Wait.. you mean making men the enemy the past 40 fucking years has started to backfire? Who the fuck knew that would happen

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
have there been any good episodes since he moved?

they all seeemed like shit
Mike Tyson

but that was old studio/delayed upload, probably at most tim kennedy then, douglas murry has some good points of interest, everyone else is junk, haven't listened to the new one yet.

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always missed out on Lex Fridman, idk, I guess I thought he was a BJJ guy because every time I checked the podcast that's all they were talking about. But he has one of the most interesting podcasts I have ever heard. They talk about physics, computing, philosophy, BJJ/MMA, all kinds of shit. Fucking love this guy.
Couldn’t agree more. Lex’s podcast is amazing.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Mike Tyson

but that was old studio/delayed upload, probably at most tim kennedy then, douglas murry has some good points of interest, everyone else is junk, haven't listened to the new one yet.
I thought the Tim Kennedy one was great

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
1600982888907.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
if joe didn't do this interview with this vegan feminazi...

he goes into

well what about the carnivore diet???

and she goes, oh i don't really know.

then shes like

oh, is this the jordan peterson diet?

and joe is like, well, maybe thats not such a good thing to talk about cuz he's on drugs...

but not once did he mention his daughter

The Joe Rogan Experience - #1164 - Mikhaila Peterson

was only "recently" restored and she is basically a super carnivore advocate, never mentioned her once even tho he had an entire podcast with her about it.

Kiki

Log Wizard
It's really just an elimination diet and she's trying to sell books. Jordan did go on it and he's way more famous than she is. He was on Benzos and got the rona too.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ex Machina is a pipe dream. You're never going to think it's anything but plastic and circuit boards.
At the dawn of the 20th century no one thought we would have devices in our pockets that give us access to the entirety of human knowledge and let us communicate instantaneously with anyone anywhere on the planet.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It's really just an elimination diet and she's trying to sell books. Jordan did go on it and he's way more famous than she is. He was on Benzos and got the rona too.

joe also did it as well, and he's taking strides to downplay it

i stopped, i like food, i'm a glutten

is about what he said

but really, the initial reasons he said he stopped, was cuz covid was happening and there were food shortages, so he's like "maybe i shouldn't be doing experimental diets during this crisis"

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
At the dawn of the 20th century no one thought we would have devices in our pockets that give us access to the entirety of human knowledge and let us communicate instantaneously with anyone anywhere on the planet.

That's true. I might be wrong, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think that there's a good chance that only eating steak fucked up Jordan Peterson's gut biome to the point that he's allergic to medicine now, which is why he had a crazy bad reaction to whatever he was taking.

• 1Rustled

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think that there's a good chance that only eating steak fucked up Jordan Peterson's gut biome to the point that he's allergic to medicine now, which is why he had a crazy bad reaction to whatever he was taking.
A common side effect of benzos/benzo abuse is "leaky gut". Benzos are fucking horrible.

• 1Like