The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The Dave Smith podcast was pretty damn good. Most of the anti-woke guests are either abrasive (Tim Dillon), restrained (Mike Baker) or retarded (Candace Owens). But this guy really seems like he puts a lot of effort into learning the minutia about significant events and he retains the info. I'm about halfway through it and I've been nodding my head most of the way through.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The Dave Smith podcast was pretty damn good. Most of the anti-woke guests are either abrasive (Tim Dillon), restrained (Mike Baker) or retarded (Candace Owens). But this guy really seems like he puts a lot of effort into learning the minutia about significant events and he retains the info. I'm about halfway through it and I've been nodding my head most of the way through.

Mike Baker is far from "anti-woke". That dude is a CIA fucking shill through and through. Haspel is a fucking disaster and he practically sucked her dick on the last podcast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Mike Baker is far from "anti-woke". That dude is a CIA fucking shill through and through. Haspel is a fucking disaster and he practically sucked her dick on the last podcast.
he literally had to change his underwear at the thought of Trump firing her

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Chappelle is on Rogan, saw that and headed to youtube. Oh wait, Donnelle Rawlins and Chappelle. lol

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, he was the one who was on with RZA and he kept cutting him off and talking over him, Ashy Larry from Chappelle Show.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been a lot of boring episodes recently.

1559 Steve Rinella- Fine, but nothing that he hasn't talked about in all of his previous shows.
1560 Mike Baker- This guy is becoming a skip for me. He used up all his good stories the first time and his subsequent appearances he just comes off as a CIA shill.
1561 Kermit Pattison- Very boring "smart guy" episode. I usually love these ones, but they never took the discussion further than how amazing it was to find a 5 million year old fossil.
1562 Dave Smith- This one was great. Smart socio-political talk.
1563 Tony Hinchcliffe- Just another comedian that can't be funny off the stage.
1564 Adam Alter- Holy shit this one was terrible. This so called Technology Addiction expert uses Flappy Bird as his example of addictive video games. Because it is the only video game he has ever played.
1565 Gary Laderman- Another extremely boring "smart guy" episode. A professor of American religious history and cultures. Two hours and nothing interesting to say.
1566 Nicholas Christakis- Covid talk. It was ok, but again nothing new was covered if you are even slightly up to date on the vaccines.
1567 Donnell & Dave Chappelle- Just skip to 2:19:29 when Dave comes on. He brings up some interesting discussions.
1568 Tom Green- 4 hours and 36 mins? Can't do it. I find Tom Green the opposite of funny & entertaining.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I find Tom Green the opposite of funny & entertaining.
Just another 1 testicle dude if he's not humping roadkill. He was amusing for that shit in the 90's and being weird in general, but it's 2020, there are far weirder people than Tom Green could ever hope to be now.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit, Joe was a cunt this episode. WoW.

John Mackey is the CEO and co-founder of Whole Foods Market, co-founder of the nonprofit Conscious Capitalism, Inc., and co-author of Conscious Leadership: Elevating Humanity Through Business.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit, Joe was a cunt this episode. WoW.

John Mackey is the CEO and co-founder of Whole Foods Market, co-founder of the nonprofit Conscious Capitalism, Inc., and co-author of Conscious Leadership: Elevating Humanity Through Business.
How so? I insta skipped that one

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Joe argued for 15 minutes thinking whole foods meant from the grocery store lol, man don't insult Joe's grass fed meat, he'll act like a snotty cunt the rest of the podcast.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Joe argued for 15 minutes thinking whole foods meant from the grocery store lol, man don't insult Joe's grass fed meat, he'll act like a snotty cunt the rest of the podcast.
yea, holy shit he sounds so dumb

he literally says a whole foods diet, is food you buy from whole foods...

this old man is thinking, "holy shit, these meat eaters are really dumb"

also, this is probably the last non spotify jre

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Joe 80% of the time, but underneath his humble exterior (that he has work on) is a cunt that has never been wrong in his life. Gladly he keeps it in check and I think most of the character traits he espouses are admirable ones.

Joe is a pit bull that gets into these hyper aggressive states where he argues for the sake of arguing. He likes it, he is competitive, and when you get him going he is going to say whatever he needs to win. Even if it is a lot of dumb shit.

Sad thing is, the old man owned him here. Joe actually lost his mind there for about 30 mins and the old man ran circles around him both intellectually, with his demeanor, and composure.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
He had Moxie Marlinspike on which I am sure 99% of you don't give a shit but I love that guy, he's very smart.

Separating his content from youtube though fundamentally changes the way I, and I think many others, conssume it. Meaning now we don't because it isn't at the place we go to consume stuff.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, no youtube seems like a deal breaker for me. Particularly with older episodes being wiped away as well. I don't do spotify and don't plan to either.