The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Kanye one is worth listening to and I suspect anyone turning off after five minutes isn't approaching it with an open mind

It's just a stream of his consciousness pouring out, tangent after tangent.

The dude goes from saying Bruce and Brandon Lee being murdered to referencing an obscure character from the movie Heat.

Dude has some self awareness, hence a joke about him snatching the microphone from Taylor Swift.

You don't have to take him seriously but it is an interesting listen,

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kanye one is worth listening to and I suspect anyone turning off after five minutes isn't approaching it with an open mind

It's just a stream of his consciousness pouring out, tangent after tangent.

The dude goes from saying Bruce and Brandon Lee being murdered to referencing an obscure character from the movie Heat.

Dude has some self awareness, hence a joke about him snatching the microphone from Taylor Swift.

You don't have to take him seriously but it is an interesting listen,

The dude talks like every bipolar person i've never known. Thoughts are rushed and scrambled, the train of thought if hard to follow.

He's far from stupid, but lithium is what's keeping this man in one piece and it shows. It's just hard to listen to because he's all over the place.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The dude talks like every bipolar person i've never known. Thoughts are rushed and scrambled, the train of thought if hard to follow.

He's far from stupid, but lithium is what's keeping this man in one piece and it shows. It's just hard to listen to because he's all over the place.

If anything it's the opposite because he spoke about how the meds dulled him

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
yeah idk, Kanye was difficult to listen to and awkward. When Joe asked him why he wants to be President and what he wants to do, this motherfucker took a thirty second pause to reflect, like wow such questions, no one ever asked me that before. And then he rambled for 10 minutes about god and genius and sung a hymn and made some awkward jokes that didn't land. He's a weird fucking dude.

I never listen to Alex Jones except when he's on JRE, but I love Tim Dillon so I was pumped about that one. About an hour in and oh boy. It is exactly what I thought it would be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joe rogan is done. At 2:52:14 into the podcast he moves his headphones and you can hear a female voice in his ear piece. Which makes sense as to why this has a totally different feel than the last 2 Alex jones visits.

As well as the fact that at the start he asked the guests of anyone else was hearing feedback.

Also Jamie is such a fucking cuck. I've never seen anyone so bad at finding information online.

I can't wait till Alex sees the clip of the voice in joe's ear.

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jre alex jones was horrible

every other minute

WAIT WAIT WAIT ALEX, jamie go pull that up and fact check

wow, what a great way to put a halt to a conversation, by having your inept retard cuck use google and get shit wrong.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I enjoyed it but Joe definitely held it back from being great. Sober October has him too uptight. The Election Night show should be a lot of fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Joe rogan is done. At 2:52:14 into the podcast he moves his headphones and you can hear a female voice in his ear piece. Which makes sense as to why this has a totally different feel than the last 2 Alex jones visits.

As well as the fact that at the start he asked the guests of anyone else was hearing feedback.

Also Jamie is such a fucking cuck. I've never seen anyone so bad at finding information online.

I can't wait till Alex sees the clip of the voice in joe's ear.
fucking l o l I thought you would be full of shit, you actually can hear it, sounds like a woman's voice coaching him, or someone. could be background noise on some shit Jamie has pulled up I guess?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to listen to the AJ+TD episode. My main problem with Joe and many other podcasters/interviewers is that they ask a question, and then cut them off 30 seconds in in stead of letting them speak. I sometimes want to shout at the god damn monitor "Damn it Joe, let them finish speaking!!!" Fucking frustrating!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i guess no one here uses spotify cuz they pulled the episode for a day, b/4 ppl got mad

Screen-Shot-2020-10-29-at-02.34.48.png

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I listened to it on Spotify, which has a new feature I kinda like. It streams the video content but unlike the YouTube app if you minimize the app or turn your phone off, the audio keeps playing seamlessly. So if you're just listening to the audio but something happens and you want to take a quick look, just turn on your phone real quick and there it is.

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I listened to it on Spotify, which has a new feature I kinda like. It streams the video content but unlike the YouTube app if you minimize the app or turn your phone off, the audio keeps playing seamlessly. So if you're just listening to the audio but something happens and you want to take a quick look, just turn on your phone real quick and there it is.
thats basically free youtube red

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If any of you watched the recent episode with Glen Greenwald, this directly follows up on the topics in that conversation.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
If any of you watched the recent episode with Glen Greenwald, this directly follows up on the topics in that conversation.

I hope the Greenwald podcast convinces my leftie friends that even their side's press(the fact each side has press is a fucking travesty too) is lying to them.. but sadly I don't think it will

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
After listening to the Glen Greenwald episode, I fear for the future of Joe's podcast.

Specifically, when Glen started getting after Joe about "platforming" wrong ideas and Joe agreed with him then I knew what I suspected for a while was true. Joe also said that for a while he would invite right-wing people on, but he isn't doing that anymore. Looks like this podcast is going to keep getting less and less interesting, just like it has for the last year or so. Hopefully he keeps getting interesting sports and entertainment figures on, but the days of interesting political and social commentary appear to be over.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Correct me if Im wrong as I dont follow this dude
but Isn't he a moon landing denier? Or am I thinking of some other podcaster?