Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
dd0.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lasted 25 minutes on this one. Regardless of the topic, this guy seems like a cunt.
Dude is a total nerd and a bit of a cunt. But, I learned about Brave browser from the podcast, so it was worth the listen.

Last edited:

Kiki

Log Wizard
My question is if Neil can even make that decision to pull his music off. He may have to abide by his label and contracts so maybe he's just full of hot air.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lol Young probably gets about 1/100th the listens/plays as Joe.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I remember my dad telling me about the Neil Young vs Lynyrd Skynyrd thing when I was really young. I said "Oh Dad! They said Neil Young in their song!"
He just laughed and said "Yea, they don't really like each other. I don't like Neil Young all that much either, but he sure does make good music!"

I just texted him the story and told him his boy is being a real godamn faggle lately. He said "Nothings gotten me to burn my Neil Young cassettes and records yet. I don't think that's gonna do it either. But yea, he's a commie bitch"

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Oof based on the latest episode with Jordan Peterson the trannies will be pulling their content from Spotify next. 😮

By the way Neil’s bitch ass flex is what got me listening to JRE again.
Eh? What was his flex?

Is he salty that he acted like a cunt last time he was on and now all the JRE fans think he's a cunt?

• 1WTF

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Oof based on the latest episode with Jordan Peterson the trannies will be pulling their content from Spotify next. 😮

I'm a moron, lol. I'd moved on past Neil Young and thought you were talking about something Neil LaCrosse Tyson said

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I remember my dad telling me about the Neil Young vs Lynyrd Skynyrd thing when I was really young. I said "Oh Dad! They said Neil Young in their song!"
He just laughed and said "Yea, they don't really like each other. I don't like Neil Young all that much either, but he sure does make good music!"

I just texted him the story and told him his boy is being a real godamn faggle lately. He said "Nothings gotten me to burn my Neil Young cassettes and records yet. I don't think that's gonna do it either. But yea, he's a commie bitch"
did you tell him

"dad who do you think gets those records when you see the pearly gates?"
giphy.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

they seemed to really get into it w/ climate change

thats gonna setoff the faggot parade

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't listen to Jordan P. I try every time.

His first jre is legit one of the best podcasts ever because he explains, maybe for first time, what drives woke and where it leads. 5 years later things are playing out exactly how he said they would

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I don't have an issue with most of his concepts, it's his delivery. His voice is annoying, the cadence of his rambles is Tarantino-like, and he always explains stuff 3 different ways with poor metaphors. I really got soured on episodes with him after listening to one that had Joe, Jordan, Bret....and I think Ben Shapiro or something? JP just hogs the mic and stretches out a 2 minute thought to 15 minutes without giving anyone a chance to break it up. Bret really makes an effort to do the opposite, where he condenses a long thought down to a short bite and is then ready to expand on it, with clarity, of asked.

I do the same exact stuff, but I'm also not putting myself in front of an audience for 3 hours straight. Maybe the over-explanation and poor metaphors is especially annoying to me because I catch myself doing it at work all the time and am always trying to catch myself when I do it.

I could get past the voice if that was the only thing that annoyed me. John Carmack had a pretty annoying voice and that ended up being one of my favorite episodes of JRE ever.

• 1Seriously?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've said this before but if you like the stuff JP is saying than go through the books it all comes from. Start with The Hero With a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell. That dude loves himself some Joseph Campbell. Read the books he recommends in his Maps of Meaning class (Gulag Archipelago, Road to Wigan Pier, Ordinary Men, etc). Get yourself some Jung. I don't really have much interest in the man any longer but every single thing I've read through having first been exposed to it by JP has been excellent and a very worthwhile use of my time.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think JP is starting to crack. You can’t have all that knowledge of human behavior in your head and not have anxiety as you watch society murder itself live on Twitter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users