The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
i don't know why you would want that on your leg but those are some very nice tattoos.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Excellent episode
This is a great one despite the fact that Joe is really out of his depth with these guys. I cringed a bunch of times at the stupid shit he was saying to them but it was still a wonderful and enlightening episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I like how she mentions VICE links to Gavin McInnes but not to "far right Tim Pool", doesn't mention Blaire White is trans, "The gang also again claimed COVID vaccines are ineffective" is a perfectly legitimate statement etc etc

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Jocko was excited/amped this whole episode. I think he's riding the high of having a bunch of side businesses. We need a name for that type of excitement because its becoming really common with a bunch of Podcasters.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this guy probably knows what he is talking about but he is so terrible at articulating a simple response like "a carrot is orange b/c it is" that a meathead like joe can make him look like a rambling street preacher

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Jocko was excited/amped this whole episode. I think he's riding the high of having a bunch of side businesses. We need a name for that type of excitement because its becoming really common with a bunch of Podcasters.
I think excited/amped is Jocko's default state.