The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm only a little bit into it, but I really like this guy. He sounds much more grounded than the other guy he had on a couple weeks back.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What a world we live in. God bless the cage fighting commentator-comedian for giving a voice to the brave & voiceless.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm about halfway through this one so far. Nothing annoying, nothing spectacular. For the most part, just a regular ass dude. I did chuckle at the story about walking into a bathroom, seeing Larry King taking a piss with his pants pulled all the way down, then telling Bill Maher "Hey Bill, nice cock"

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
In case anyone missed this before, figured I'd re-post it as a recommendation
I had no fucking idea who this guy was before this episode and I still don't like his music other than that spiderman song, but I fucking love this episode. Total stoner nonsense, but constant belly laughs if you don't require high-brow entertainment.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Post malone is cool as hell. When the lockdowns happened he had some really cool streams going on. One I caught was a grunge tribute, where he would just do grunge songs with some guests. Its still probably on you tube somewhere.

Here is one... Sorry it was a Nirvana tribute. Thats the dude from Blink 182 on drums.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
He did a pretty good cover of a Sturgill Simpson song with Dwight Yoakam's band on a benefit live stream for Texas after the cold snap last winter.

• 3Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I had no fucking idea who this guy was before this episode and I still don't like his music other than that spiderman song, but I fucking love this episode. Total stoner nonsense, but constant belly laughs if you don't require high-brow entertainment.
Posty is cool as fuck. His Instagram used to be super dank, with him shooting badass guns and stuff. Sadly, it's pretty much just a giant advertising billboard now. Great music too.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
That was pretty funny. That’s just the epitome of stoned retards talking about stoned retarded shit. Surprised they could stay that high that long and remain so coherent, but I’m guessing they’re like that so much it’s not hard.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl got to the Nekrogoblikon part. Just posted their new video in the 'what are you listening to' thread.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Rofl got to the Nekrogoblikon part. Just posted their new video in the 'what are you listening to' thread.
I like how the rest of the podcast anytime a hard word comes up he just says “fuckin nekrogoblicon!”

• 1Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Between Dr. Malone and Dr. McCullough talking about Covid and Oliver Stone talking about the CIA and JFK assassination, Joe is probably living his last year on earth.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
#1765 Chef- Philip Frankland Lee

Holy shit, Joe’s retardation and ignorance are on full display this episode. He is constantly stopping the guest and making him explain the most mundane shit. It’s so bad, it almost feels purposeful. Maybe he got notes that most of his audience are 60 IQ’ers and he has to help them follow along?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
#1765 Chef- Philip Frankland Lee

Holy shit, Joe’s retardation and ignorance are on full display this episode. He is constantly stopping the guest and making him explain the most mundane shit. It’s so bad, it almost feels purposeful. Maybe he got notes that most of his audience are 60 IQ’ers and he has to help them follow along?
I'm only about 30 minutes in, but I didn't think it was as bad as you're making it sound. I don't know shit about the whole Michelin star stuff so I don't mind explanations there. I DO know the poker stuff he was just getting in to when I got to work and I always have to explain the same shit that he did to people when I talk about cards.

I think the biggest issue is that this guy just doesn't talk/ramble on his own like a lot of the guests do. He's just sitting there waiting for a question or a prompt every time. I think that's why Joe seems like he's asking a bunch of nothing questions on this one....He's trying to kick start the guy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I lasted 25 minutes on this one. Regardless of the topic, this guy seems like a cunt.
anyone that runs alternative os is always a cunt

99% of the world uses windows/mac... have you ever met a linux user that wasn't a faggot?

chrome/firefox/waterfox/brave, is all the standard browsers now, i bet you that opera guy is a faggot

joe already sniffed his faggotry when he wouldn't tell him his os

• 1WTF