The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Today I set up Roon, it's a music library interface that also syncs to Tidal. I haven't touched my twenty year old mp3 folder for years - all low bit rate, uncategorized folders and files etc and streaming is easier..

Anyway, imagine my disgust when I added my mp3 library and was scrolling through it when I recognised one of the artists who contributed to the 2005 Miami Vice soundtrack

It was the same jogger-ette who released the video of Rogan calling her people by the n word

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rogan wasn't calling people the N word. He was quoting things, or their works (Richard Pryor), or news stories where it was the topic, or talking about the absurdity of sacred words.

Context matters and is easily understandable... unless you are a child, a moron, or have your own motives & agenda to take someone down.

"I'm so hungry, I'd kill for a burger"
vs
"I'm so mad, I'm going to kill (so & so) because I hate their (insert race/religion/gender/age)"

Context.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rogan wasn't calling people the N word. He was quoting things, or their works (Richard Pryor), or news stories where it was the topic, or talking about the absurdity of sacred words.

Context matters and is easily understandable... unless you are a child, a moron, or have your own motives & agenda to take someone down.

"I'm so hungry, I'd kill for a burger"
vs
"I'm so mad, I'm going to kill (so & so) because I hate their (insert race/religion/gender/age)"

Context.

Thanks for stating the obvious, Christ. The irony of you thinking you needed to explain that in the context of me telling a funny anecdote about the person who released the video and not the context of its contents

Nmoron - that's me calling you an n word LMAO explain that context

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I listened to an episode like that several years ago. I think it was with Jim Norton or Ari. They even said at the time, someone in the future could take them out of context, and portray them as racists.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks for stating the obvious, Christ. The irony of you thinking you needed to explain that in the context of me telling a funny anecdote about the person who released the video and not the context of its contents

Nmoron - that's me calling you an n word LMAO explain that context
I took a gander and @mmfa, the media matters Twitter earlier. They are spreading the good word that context doesn't matter, and saying the word while being white, makes you a racist.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I listened to an episode like that several years ago. I think it was with Jim Norton or Ari. They even said at the time, someone in the future could take them out of context, and portray them as racists.
I remember hearing one too. I don't know who the guest was but they were talking about the Netflix VP that got fired for saying the N-word in the same context (referring to the word, not calling someone that) and Joe was like "He used the word n*****?". Even at the time I was thinking "Jesus Christ Joe you just did the same thing the Netflix guy got fired for". I agree that it's stupid, but if you're someone in the public eye what the hell is the upside?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I remember hearing one too. I don't know who the guest was but they were talking about the Netflix VP that got fired for saying the N-word in the same context (referring to the word, not calling someone that) and Joe was like "He used the word n*****?". Even at the time I was thinking "Jesus Christ Joe you just did the same thing the Netflix guy got fired for". I agree that it's stupid, but if you're someone in the public eye what the hell is the upside?

You really don't understand the upside to not falling in line like all the other sheep?

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Everyone needs to weigh the cost of their actions. Higher profile = higher response.

not advocating for any action. Obvious comment is obvious

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
You really don[t understand the upside to not falling in line like all the other sheep?

How come you post on this board where that word is not allowed in any form? Fucking sheep.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
How come you post on this board where that word is not allowed in any form? Fucking sheep.

Because our site is small enough to be erased from the internet forever if one of you special retards reported us to the ISP because you were butthurt over some troll continually using the word just to get a reaction. You even know that is the reason so your troll job is terrible. Do better.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Because our site is small enough to be erased from the internet forever if one of you special retards reported us to the ISP because you were butthurt over some troll continually using the word just to get a reaction. You even know that is the reason so your troll job is terrible. Do better.

Sounds like some pussy shit to me. Joe Rogan should risk a $100 million dollar job but you won't even risk having to move to a different ISP? Tell me now about how you go to HR at your job and fight for your right to say the N-word in appropriate contexts.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Sounds like some pussy shit to me. Joe Rogan should risk a $100 million dollar job but you won't even risk having to move to a different ISP? Tell me now about how you go to HR at your job and fight for your right to say the N-word in appropriate contexts.

Difference between not saying something and groveling to the woke mob because you're spineless

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Get the fuck out of here trying to compare him using the word on a podcast to us using it in a corporate setting.

When I was in college we sang along to rap songs all the time and no one gave a fuck; if my company hosted a party and the DJ played explicit lyrics would I get fired for singing along? I would fight the shit out of that with HR.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
So you're a freedom fighter as long as there's no consequences. Gotcha. You can join Boozecube in praying for someone else to die for your freedom.

• 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you're a freedom fighter as long as there's no consequences. Gotcha. You can join Boozecube in praying for someone else to die for your freedom.

So you're a giant pussy, gotcha.

You're also an idiot. Joe isn't going to suddenly be homeless no matter what Spotify does and comparing it to a random person going on a Michael Richards rant during a corporate meeting is such pearl clutching bullshit.

He has a massive fanbase that will follow him wherever he goes and the only person that can really cancel him, is him.

Yet, for whatever reason he's still bending the knee to the woke mob

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's the clip JRE put on Youtube to promote the latest episode.

Joe is going to give the leftist cancel culture a fucking stroke.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here's the clip JRE put on Youtube to promote the latest episode.

Joe is going to give the leftist cancel culture a fucking stroke.

Really?

That was super tame and it's not even going against the retarded notion that your skin has to exactly match what character you're doing a voice over for.

It basically said the character itself was good, and it "sucked" that a white guy was doing the voice but it should be grandfathered in due to it being from the 80s and them having a small budget at the time.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Risk a 100 million job? Spotify needs him more than he needs them. Besides rumble already offered to pay him. Dude won't be risking any money you fucking twat. Do you intentionally elevate your retarded takes as time goes on?

• 1Pathetic

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Risk a 100 million job? Spotify needs him more than he needs them. Besides rumble already offered to pay him. Dude won't be risking any money you fucking twat. Do you intentionally elevate your retarded takes as time goes on?

We don't know what consequences Joe might have, maybe there's none but that wasn't my point. I was calling out the local keyboard commandos criticizing people for not doing things that they wouldn't have the balls to do themselves.

I don't think Joe did what he did because he was afraid of consequences, I think he genuinely felt sorry for saying that stuff.

• 2Like