The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What's the topic? I skipped over it. The Mamet episode was meandering, but entertaining.
First 45m or so is basically about the guys experiences with celeb security. The rest has been about cyber security, fake news, covid and vaccines, etc.

Very much so the same topics that are on frequently, but I like the guest on this one. Kinda like Dr Malone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If you can find it, the clip about "Pegasus 2", cell phone security, Jeff bezos and MBS would be the short clip to watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First 45m or so is basically about the guys experiences with celeb security. The rest has been about cyber security, fake news, covid and vaccines, etc.

Very much so the same topics that are on frequently, but I like the guest on this one. Kinda like Dr Malone.
Dude’s early life is wild.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I figured I'd give it a go. Made it about 10 minutes in before Bill said "Republicans don't believe in climate change, and they don't believe in democracy anymore either, soo...."

Then I turned it off. Fuck this cunt.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I figured I'd give it a go. Made it about 10 minutes in before Bill said "Republicans don't believe in climate change, and they don't believe in democracy anymore either, soo...."

Then I turned it off. Fuck this cunt.
if you listen to it more you see how much of a faggot bill is and how more faggity joe is when maher is condeming twitter for not allowing "lab leak theory" and joe brings up that there was even nyt articles saying yup it was true... and they skip over saying that on a related note, twitter did the same thing to biden laptop and nyt admitted it also.

like both are related and synoymous with each other

but b/c their faggots, they gloss over it

btw, why are you still a gay asian? 273 is over

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
if you listen to it more you see how much of a faggot bill is and how more faggity joe is when maher is condeming twitter for not allowing "lab leak theory" and joe brings up that there was even nyt articles saying yup it was true... and they skip over saying that on a related note, twitter did the same thing to biden laptop and nyt admitted it also.

like both are related and synoymous with each other

but b/c their faggots, they gloss over it

btw, why are you still a gay asian? 273 is over
I don't remember what the godamn bet was

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i guess a few dropped this week

so far listening through mike tyson, this is his third time? and it's getting boring

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yea Joe is obviously talking to him like he's a retarded 12 year old, and Mike is trying sooooooo hard to be prophetic in that one.

I've been listening to Meat Eater a lot more

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea Joe is obviously talking to him like he's a retarded 12 year old, and Mike is trying sooooooo hard to be prophetic in that one.

as much as i love mike, we can def say he is a shit father to produce this thing
82b64e4aba951f1762dd883abb3d8951.jpg

• 1Pathetic

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i guess a few dropped this week

so far listening through mike tyson, this is his third time? and it's getting boring
Yeah, Tyson #3 was a preemptive skip. I can’t think of any guest that has gotten better with repeat appearances. Once they enter “buddy” territory, they take a turn towards boring.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

This. It was kind of sad to hear how Joe was speaking so slowly and Mike was kind of just mumbling through the conversation.

I couldn’t finish it but I gave it an honest shot. I still like Mike but not for 3 hours.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This. It was kind of sad to hear how Joe was speaking so slowly and Mike was kind of just mumbling through the conversation.

I couldn’t finish it but I gave it an honest shot. I still like Mike but not for 3 hours.
his first 2 jre's are good, especially where he swoons over cus, but he took huge leaps from

"i can't even work out, or i'll go crazy"

to

"ok now i'm training to box again!!!"

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
his first 2 jre's are good, especially where he swoons over cus, but he took huge leaps from

"i can't even work out, or i'll go crazy"

to

"ok now i'm training to box again!!!"
He’s back winning fights:

Imagine being asked to be left alone by mike tyson and then ignoring that request

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
A little over halfway through this episode, Remy talks about being part of the search team looking for his now-wife when she got lost hiking. Good story.

I switched back to this episode after listening to the B Schuab one for a bit. I like that guy, but he sucks at comedy and all his success is because of Joe so his bragging is getting kind of annoying.