The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Rude

Potato del Grande
I agree with you that he feels genuinely sorry, unfortunately in this social climate that is a sign of weakness. Rogan doesn't want to be a figurehead in any of this cultural war shit. He just wants to do recreational drugs and talk about stuff. The funniest part of all of this is he's a Bernie bro and outside of the establishment, the progressives are the ones trying the hardest to scalp him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I agree with you that he feels genuinely sorry, unfortunately in this social climate that is a sign of weakness. Rogan doesn't want to be a figurehead in any of this cultural war shit. He just wants to do recreational drugs and talk about stuff.

Good, let him get dragged then. When he has overdosed on redpills, he maybe useful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I agree with you that he feels genuinely sorry, unfortunately in this social climate that is a sign of weakness. Rogan doesn't want to be a figurehead in any of this cultural war shit. He just wants to do recreational drugs and talk about stuff. The funniest part of all of this is he's a Bernie bro and outside of the establishment, the progressives are the ones trying the hardest to scalp him.
Well it's the authoritarian vs libertarian axis he is being cancelled on.

Authoritarians don't care that you agree with them on the economic axis.

That's because authoritarianism is their primary goal and many of them don't really belive in the economics, they just use it as a cudgel to batter capitalists with. They'll happily buy masions once they are in power.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So you're a giant pussy, gotcha.

You're also an idiot. Joe isn't going to suddenly be homeless no matter what Spotify does and comparing it to a random person going on a Michael Richards rant during a corporate meeting is such pearl clutching bullshit.

He has a massive fanbase that will follow him wherever he goes and the only person that can really cancel him, is him.

Yet, for whatever reason he's still bending the knee to the woke mob

I think Rogan is "bending the knee" because he's a legitimately decent person who doesn't want to negatively affect anyone on a major level with his words/actions. If he feels like he hurt somebody, he'll feel bad about it. I'm sure he regrets using a word that hurts a lot of people, even if in context he really wasn't doing anything wrong at the time.

He also said he'd work on featuring a more diverse range of guests from across the political spectrum, which is something he's advocated since day one anyway, presenting a balanced and ranged perspective and getting people to think outside of their own boxes.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think Rogan is "bending the knee" because he's a legitimately decent person who doesn't want to negatively affect anyone on a major level with his words/actions. If he feels like he hurt somebody, he'll feel bad about it. I'm sure he regrets using a word that hurts a lot of people, even if in context he really wasn't doing anything wrong at the time.

He also said he'd work on featuring a more diverse range of guests from across the political spectrum, which is something he's advocated since day one anyway, presenting a balanced and ranged perspective and getting people to think outside of their own boxes.

The idea that him saying a word years ago is "hurting people" today is insane and nobody actually believes it.

People tripping over themselves apologizing for shit like that is pathetic. It does nothing but give power to the woke mob and him making concessions that he's going to have his guests be more leftists as a part of his groveling is such a cuck position that I have lost all respect for him

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The idea that him saying a word years ago is "hurting people" today is insane and nobody actually believes it.

People tripping over themselves apologizing for shit like that is pathetic. It does nothing but give power to the woke mob and him making concessions that he's going to have his guests be more leftists as a part of his groveling is such a cuck position that I have lost all respect for him
I got called racist by a girl because I found the Chapelle Show funny. Because she dated a black guy once and almost had a kid with him. Im still confused about the whole thing.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Leftists won't touch him now, he's literally Hitler. Not going to happen.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Good, let him get dragged then. When he has overdosed on redpills, he maybe useful.

I kinda agree here. Two really good things may result from this current stupid brouhaha: One, Rogan is gonna emerge redpilled. He'd be a tremendous ally to the left since he aligns with them ideologically in a lot of ways, but instead they made sure to push him away just because he isn't in line with the current revised dogma. So we may emerge from this with a Joe Rogan who actively wants to smash these fucks.

Two, the circular firing squad of wokeness (as Barack Obama actually puts it) with everyone canceling everyone, might actually end cancel culture as we know it. It's doing a good job showing people how completely idiotic the whole thing is and always has been.

In the end, this is going to have good results, I feel.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A bit of a cross post on the news, but it belongs here.
Joe isn't going anywhere.

Cry more, faggots.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
FK8AZnNXoAI85bY.jpg

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Has anyone listened to the Maajid Nawaz one that was released after a significant delay? Anything controversial in it?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Has anyone listened to the Maajid Nawaz one that was released after a significant delay? Anything controversial in it?
I'm halfway through it. Maajid has gone on already about the vaccines don't work and are worthless for children etc.. so I'd have to say.. yes there is depending on what you think is controversial.

I turned it off after that, will probably come back it later. It's a shame since when the guy was talking about stuff that is actually in his area of expertise (extremism) it was pretty interesting but Joe's had far too many covid vax guests lately and I've had enough of it.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm halfway through it. Maajid has gone on already about the vaccines don't work and are worthless for children etc.. so I'd have to say.. yes there is depending on what you think is controversial.

I turned it off after that, will probably come back it later. It's a shame since when the guy was talking about stuff that is actually in his area of expertise (extremism) it was pretty interesting but Joe's had far too many covid vax guests lately and I've had enough of it.

It was always going to be in that direction because Maajid got released from his UK radio contract for "veering" away from the official narratives - hence why he was tweeting nonstop for the podcast to be released