The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I listened to the first 30 mins and it was just more mundane fighter stuff. Weight cuts, nerves before fights, Colby Covington, etc. Boring AF.
it's basically him being emo that everyone else is doing better than him in terms of fame

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Stephen A Smith is unbearable regardless of the sport he's talking about. Sanctimonious windbag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
The only sports guy I can tolerate is Dan Patrick. Besides sports related people he will have someone like Sour Shoes on and it's awesome.

iannis

Musty Nester
This one mma guy sure can pack 5 minutes worth of story into an entire hour.

I feel bad for him, that's shit luck. But damn dude, tighten it up a little. I'm sure it was an absolute crisis for you.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it.

Daryl Davis is an R&B and blues musician, activist, author, actor and bandleader. He also is the author of "Klan-destine Relationships: A Black Man's Odyssey in the Ku Klux Klan". He helped change the hearts of over 200 Klan members.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The guy really knows how to drag out a story but they're pretty good stories nonetheless.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
He probly did cause his voice is not raspy usually

His TED talk, pretty much the same story he gave on JRE, no raspiness.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
He probly did cause his voice is not raspy usually

His TED talk, pretty much the same story he gave on JRE, no raspiness.

wow he sounds like a normal human here, i hope he's not the first black guy to get corona'd.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Started in on this. So far pretty good. This is the guy that runs Titania McGrath (satire) on twitter

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awesome episode. Garrett Reisman is a former NASA Astronaut. He is currently a Professor of Astronautical Engineering at USC and works for Elon Musk at SpaceX.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Worth watching for the first 30+ minutes for the Wilder Story alone.

• 1Worf