The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I heard him saying that, he talked about Colorado before too. That's more believable. If Texas legalized marijuana maybe, until then that's a hard no.
He used to live in Colorado and recently he was talking to Schaub and Callen about TX, recently as in the last few weeks.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The biggest issue with Youtube has been that they've never really had any competition so they could just do what they want.

Free publishing on the best search index with the broadest reach is hard to turn down.

This Spotify deal doesn't change those facts.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Free publishing on the best search index with the broadest reach is hard to turn down.

This Spotify deal doesn't change those facts.
Not by itself. I hope it starts people moving to other platforms and maintaining viability, though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

Joel Salatin is an American farmer, lecturer, and author whose books include Folks, This Ain’t Normal, You Can Farm and Salad Bar Beef. His latest book, co-authored with Dr. Sina McCullough, Beyond Labels: A Doctor and a Farmer Conquer Food Confusion One Bite at a Time is available for preorder now.

That's funny just a week or so ago I said in this thread that he should have Alan Savory on to talk about regenerative agriculture. He still should but Salatin is probably the second best guy he can talk to about it. Savory is more of a scientist where Salatin is a farmer/entrepreneur. My family and I are working towards doing some Joel Salatin type stuff on our ranch. I would like to get to the point where we are selling pasture raised eggs, chicken, pork, and possibly even lamb in addition to the cow herd.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

David Pakman is a television & radio host, political commentator, and YouTube personality. He is the host of the internationally syndicated political television and talk radio program The David Pakman Show. @David Pakman Show

• 1Like

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting, Pakman is far left, but used to be fairly objective. I think he's afraid of getting owned by his tribe at this point.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah it’s hard for anyone left to be sane and famous. I legit think that if John Stewart was around today he would be demonized and cancelled by the psychos.

The only leftist that have been able to push back is Mahrer but he’s a cunt and folds, and Gervais who is somehow just to powerful to be killed off.

Other than that I can’t think of a single person on the left who is moderate that hasn’t folded or left public eye

Will give this a listen

• 1Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'd like to think this lights a fire under YT's ass but, guess we'll see.

Either way good for Joe. Not a huge fan, but at least he tries.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah it’s hard for anyone left to be sane and famous. I legit think that if John Stewart was around today he would be demonized and cancelled by the psychos.

Maybe, but I blame John for a lot of this bullshit

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
How so? John was the last truly honest liberal talking head. He for sure could have gone harder in the paint on Obama. But he wasn’t completely PC and he would engage the right constantly. He wouldn’t back down from Oreilly and would go on his show and push back but wouldn’t just shut it down with “racist, nazi”. Stewart would sooner die than misuse Nazi like these other faggots. He walked away and the train went off the rails. I could see if Noah was a bigger factor cause it’s clear they went for hiring an unfunny African over any of the better choices, but honestly Noah is such a nobody that he hasn’t been part of the shift.

In fact the original choice was Oliver, but they refused to pay him until Stewart left and he got those HbO bucks and shifted from a great comic shedding lights on unknown stories to non stop everything trump nazi. Had he stayed at the daily show they would have huge ratings and he would be doing more damage.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Walked to supermarket earlier and an Indian takeaway across the road had JRE on their behind the counter TV. Thought to myself "mainstream, lol"

Walked past again on my way home and it was the second Jordan Peterson episode, lol

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
How so? John was the last truly honest liberal talking head. He for sure could have gone harder in the paint on Obama. But he wasn’t completely PC and he would engage the right constantly. He wouldn’t back down from Oreilly and would go on his show and push back but wouldn’t just shut it down with “racist, nazi”. Stewart would sooner die than misuse Nazi like these other faggots. He walked away and the train went off the rails. I could see if Noah was a bigger factor cause it’s clear they went for hiring an unfunny African over any of the better choices, but honestly Noah is such a nobody that he hasn’t been part of the shift.

In fact the original choice was Oliver, but they refused to pay him until Stewart left and he got those HbO bucks and shifted from a great comic shedding lights on unknown stories to non stop everything trump nazi. Had he stayed at the daily show they would have huge ratings and he would be doing more damage.

I used to watch Jon Stewart almost every day and I thought he was funny as hell but he pioneered the whole condescending comedy news show genre. None of his copycats are worthy of holding his jock strap IMO. They all got the condescending part but missed the funny and the authenticity that made Stewart's show good. John Oliver is the best of the bunch but even he's not that good. Trevor Noah is pretty much unwatchable.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Stewart understood the comedy came from truth and honesty. He would call our bush with facts and would not try to frame his words to support him. He had real points not just “omg trump said this thing and I’m going to spend 30 minutes saying why it’s wrong despite taking all context away”

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Let's not go sucking his dick quite that much. The Daily Show routinely used deceptive editing and out of context remarks during interviews to make people look ridiculous. That is neither truth nor honesty.

• 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
5 minutes into this Parkman guy and I turned it off.

Joe brings up Biden’s mental condition and the guy literally sidesteps it saying Joe is fine, but Akctssssually it’s TRUMP who has severe cognitive decline. The hand waving is too much.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5 minutes into this Parkman guy and I turned it off.

Joe brings up Biden’s mental condition and the guy literally sidesteps it saying Joe is fine, but Akctssssually it’s TRUMP who has severe cognitive decline. The hand waving is too much.
I deleted that one without even trying

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Nope, fuck this. He went hard at the right, gave the left a pass, and became the fucking GO TO NEWS SOURCE for an entire generation of liberals. And every time he was called to the mat about how he was misleading those young adults and not giving the right a fair shake do you know what he did? He hid behind the fact that his show was a comedy show.

Every fucking time he was called out and told to defend his point of view or his misrepresentations he said "(interviewer) I am the host of a show that airs between South Park and a show where puppets make crank calls, there is nothing for me to defend." Fucking hypocritical at every level.

So his bitch ass got away with every vicious attack before there was a Twitter for instant rebuttals and no middle or right wing show on every day to even try and compete. He was the idol to the current group of attack-first-with-whatever-flimsy-shit-you-have-and-worry-about-the-truth-later that are trying to replicate exactly what he did and getting exposed fucking MINUTES later on Twitter because they don't understand that the playing field has changed.

If he was such a truly honest liberal then he would be on every fucking podcast hammering the group of morons filling the airwaves with this trash.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users