The Katie Katro Thread

Di3H@rdM@n57

Lord Nagafen Raider
Play your Cards right Foler you can be her plus one.
Screenshot 2021-10-15 5.53.01 PM.png
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah not you. I personally find the 35-45ish women hot, but many of them are in doubt about lines they find on the body, drying up against their control and usually in some mid life crisis which also can impact lubrication and orgasm time. You gotta really loosen them up with some wine and a neck massage and shit first.
The good news is you can blow your load and they'll get you hard again and you can do it all over again x3 as long. It's good for a get it out of the system night.
the first woman i ever picked up in a bar was a 39 year old chick. i was 22. she taught me things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thread needs more Caroline, the supremacy of female anchors.

Mike Pence interview before Trump won~

Tiktok is AIDS and she's a typical 20something with horrible taste in music, but... oof. "I hate to see you go, but I love to see you leave"

Perfect... except again: Shit taste in music (This commercial made me personal boycott Applebees).

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
She will make a beautiful baby with me. Momma Katro.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Di3H@rdM@n57

Lord Nagafen Raider
Foler didn't see anyone there with her when she was getting her award. What happened bruh? That was the alley oop.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Thread needs more Caroline, the supremacy of female anchors.

Mike Pence interview before Trump won~

Tiktok is AIDS and she's a typical 20something with horrible taste in music, but... oof. "I hate to see you go, but I love to see you leave"

Perfect... except again: Shit taste in music (This commercial made me personal boycott Applebees).

God white women are fucking useless

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users