• 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Did she get a new set of Knockers?

DeuOjxEC_400x400.jpg

Edit n/m, she's just getting fat.

she is way less hot than the earlier pics in this thread. I’m pretty sure she’ll be fat after kids. Do we have any pictures of her mom?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
she is way less hot than the earlier pics in this thread. I’m pretty sure she’ll be fat after kids. Do we have any pictures of her mom?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Mom has a better body. Katie must get those fat knees from her Dad.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don’t you fucking retard. Maybe because I’ve been on dates with her..

Here you go.

That sounds horrible. It sounds like an Australian tried to speak Slovenian by just reading words off of paper. I should know, pretty much all the vegetable salesmen in Slovenia are Šiptars (Albanian). Icecream salesmen as well ;)

Nobody believes you're dating her anyway. For such a celebrity, if she was dating someone as cool as you, there'd be picture of you two on social occasions everywhere.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

That sounds horrible. It sounds like an Australian tried to speak Slovenian by just reading words off of paper. I should know, pretty much all the vegetable salesmen in Slovenia are Šiptars (Albanian). Icecream salesmen as well ;)

Nobody believes you're dating her anyway. For such a celebrity, if she was dating someone as cool as you, there'd be picture of you two on social occasions everywhere.

I believe he’s dating her. Foler has good taste in watches and floors. No way she could pass that up.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I don’t understand the floor thing or where that came from? I mean I guess I do have good taste in flooring now that you bros mention it

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mom has a better body. Katie must get those fat knees from her Dad.
What? Mom probably has one of those inverted triangle bodies, ya know, wide shoulders, narrow hips. Katie has a far superior body... its just that comically huge mouth and jewish nose that detracts from her attractiveness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brad2770

I don’t understand the floor thing or where that came from? I mean I guess I do have good taste in flooring now that you bros mention it

You were talking about redoing some floors and at some point it was joked about redoing floors on your boat. I can’t remember the specifics.