The Katie Katro Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don’t understand the floor thing or where that came from? I mean I guess I do have good taste in flooring now that you bros mention it
You can't even keep up with your own lies but you expect others will? You are beyond pathetic. If you are going to LARP full faggot style at least keep a notebook of your bullshit.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
What ethnicity is Katie Katro?

Katie is living the American Dream as an immigrant in Philadelphia. Katie was a world traveler by the age of 2, having been born in Athens, Greece, to parents who grew up in communist Albania. Katie and her parents lived in England and Belfast, Northern Ireland before immigrating to Philadelphia.

So, she's Greek, born to Albanian parents who lived in Greece. I.e. she's Greek with Albanian roots. Which doesn't equal being Albanian.
She basically missed out on the entire Albanian culture appropriation while growing up. Including the predominant Islamic religion.

You're such a twunt Foler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You were talking about redoing some floors and at some point it was joked about redoing floors on your boat. I can’t remember the specifics.
Sold the boat maybe 4 years ago now.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You can't even keep up with your own lies but you expect others will? You are beyond pathetic. If you are going to LARP full faggot style at least keep a notebook of your bullshit.
You’re being a REAL FEDBOI right now bro

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This fucking thread sucks and this bitch is fucking scary

james cameron aliens GIF by foxhorror

• 1Moron