The Katie Katro Thread

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Following Katro found me this broad.

Strong ass jawline, and a terrible case of resting bitch face, but i'd still hit it with the fury of an angry god.

1628289304892.png
1628289372887.png

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How are you going about it? Station call?

You gotta tell her how you feel at some point man. Don't live a life of regret.
Gonna run The Database (tm) on her, find out her car, follow it for a day to find her routine and then accidentally run into her the next day once I know her routine. It’s what I usually do.

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else and I'd assume they were kidding.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What kind of car does she drive.

"Aim questions. Drive results."

That's my motto. I plan to take an overbearing managerial yet clueless technical approach to this one.

That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What kind of car does she drive.

"Aim questions. Drive results."

That's my motto. I plan to take an overbearing managerial yet clueless technical approach to this one.

That's why they pay me the big bucks.
Blue Hyundai suv

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Alright what's your angle.

Pretend to be strolling by randomly and "hey! You're that girl from the news, right? Yeah I think I've seen you on before"

?

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole

Pretend to be strolling by randomly and "hey! You're that girl from the news, right? Yeah I think I've seen you on before"

?
I just assume his pickup line was always "oh sorry didn't mean to blind you with my Rolex, so do you like custom art?"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I just assume his pickup line was always "oh sorry didn't mean to blind you with my Rolex, so do you like custom art?"
LOL

"So yeah, some of these people I know that played EverQuest 20 years ago consider me to be the next John McAfee"

God I hope the rubber hits the road on this one.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

?
No, I’m going to join her gym. I’ll workout there for two months to establish I’m a regular and observe her routine.

Then I’ll approach her one day and tell her I found her on Twitter last year and was so enamored but her beauty that I made a thread dedicated to it on a forum for a 20 year old mmorpg.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No, I’m going to join her gym. I’ll workout there for two months to establish I’m a regular and observe her routine.

Then I’ll approach her one day and tell her I found her on Twitter last year and was so enamored but her beauty that I made a thread dedicated to it on a forum for a 20 year old mmorpg.

I am truly impressed man

• 1Like

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Gonna run The Database (tm) on her, find out her car, follow it for a day to find her routine and then accidentally run into her the next day once I know her routine. It’s what I usually do.
In Minecraft

• 3Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Soap Opera V.O.: Little does Foler know, he would soon fall in love with his target, and she him. Will he be able to get past the guilt of knowing he spied on her, or will he tell her everything? Next episode: Katie's father makes a stunning discovery on his favorite message board, will the relationship be unraveled?

• 2Worf
  • 1Jonesing