The Katie Katro Thread

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh ya if she went pure controlling/homewrecker on him and they had a terrible divorce that'd be a real shame.

"It's me or the message board."

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
borat-you-will-never-get-this.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you're not actively pursuing this, I'll help you out.

Don't spend all day dreamin'.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Dont give me no. Foler is a fucking man and he needs to go through with this, even if just for the lols.

Here's some homework from a quick Google

Katie Katro joined the Action News team in December 2018. Katie is living the American Dream as an immigrant in Philadelphia. Katie was a world traveler by the age of 2, having been born in Athens, Greece, to parents who grew up in communist Albania. Katie and her parents lived in England and Belfast, Northern Ireland before immigrating to Philadelphia. Katie first lived in Mount Airy and East Oak Lane before moving with her parents to Abington.

Through naturalization, Katie became an American citizen at 14 years old.

Katie speaks fluent Albanian and is very involved in the Albanian community in Northeast Philadelphia. Her diverse background led her to want to pursue a career in journalism to tell people's stories who need representation.

Katie grew up watching Action News to learn about American culture and traditions in her new hometown of Philadelphia.

Katie is a proud graduate of Abington High School (go Ghosts!) It was through Abington's strong communications program that she was able to dive into journalism, producing news pieces that she shot and edited for Abington's cable channel. During her senior year, she was editor-in-chief of her high school's paper, The Abingtonian, and was awarded the Congressional Award Gold Medal for doing more than 400 hours of community service.

Katie majored in journalism at Temple University, where she graduated with 15 competitive internships across New York City, Philadelphia and Washington D.C.

Immediately after graduation, Katie began working at 5NEWS in Fayetteville, Arkansas as a field reporter and fill-in anchor. Katie then worked as a reporter and fill-in anchor at WTIC in Hartford, Connecticut where she also served on the Communications Advisory Board for Manchester Community College, mentoring college students.

Katie loves giving back by helping student journalists get their foot in the door. In her free time, you can find Katie cooking Albanian dishes or watching the English Premiere (football not soccer). She is very interested in learning about other cultures, which is why she has visited more than 15 countries!

Katie is very active on social media and loves connecting with viewers there, where she develops and enterprises many stories.

Tell her you come from a community that also disdains communism.

General Inquiries
PHONE: (215) 878-9700

Try to get patched through to at least the voice mail.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Wait a second, she's an Albanian? I thought she was Greek and glossed over it.

rleled-h-mmhiiv-memri-tv-he-is-even-worse-than-35142736~2.png

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Dont give me no. Foler is a fucking man and he needs to go through with this, even if just for the lols.

Here's some homework from a quick Google

Tell her you come from a community that also disdains communism.

General Inquiries
PHONE: (215) 878-9700

Try to get patched through to at least the voice mail.
Ok so I’ve been unable to get her phone number or address.

her work email is [email protected]

Pennsylvania doesn’t have public voter records and keeps shit locked down. Philadelphia county property appraiser doesn’t let you search by name. Thinking of spinning up a bumble and hinge profile in Philadelphia on a burner number and seeing if I can find her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Once I contact her it should be hook and sinker - I’m ridiculously handsome and she loves to travel - I’m super rich and have traveled to over 50 countries.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Beagling
Reactions: 4 users