The Katie Katro Thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lmao mist u wish u looked 40% as good as her.
I mean, she's got nice hair and a nice bod, but she's 29 and I looked younger than her at 35, and I didn't look like a talking horse.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I mean, she's got nice hair and a nice bod, but she's 29 and I looked younger than her at 35, and I didn't look like a talking horse.

(Trying to get Foler to mix blood with an Albanian here, don't scare him off)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Aren’t you like 52 tho?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
(Trying to get Foler to mix blood with an Albanian here, don't scare him off)
What’s wrong with Albanians? My biggest concern is she needs to be of Christian faith. Can’t find her mentioning that anywhere. Anything else is haram.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Abeloth?
1631639956392.png

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
My wife actually got to meet Katie Katro Labor Day weekend when she was in our town reporting on the tornado damage. I was helping clear downed trees, while my wife was helping run point on the distribution of donated supplies. I saw KK's report on 6abc philadelphia and tried to explain to my wife in very disinterested terms that she has a bit of a cult following on a messageboard I've been visiting for decades. The NBC news station I got to see later sent a dude :confused:

1631642189662.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
wtf is with her eyes? she looks like a Picasso painting, her right eye is angled relative to and higher up than her left. She looks like a proper herper derper in that news screengrab.

1631650146620.png

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao so many haters in here jealous that they could never score a Katro Grade (tm) woman.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife actually got to meet Katie Katro Labor Day weekend when she was in our town reporting on the tornado damage. I was helping clear downed trees, while my wife was helping run point on the distribution of donated supplies. I saw KK's report on 6abc philadelphia and tried to explain to my wife in very disinterested terms that she has a bit of a cult following on a messageboard I've been visiting for decades. The NBC news station I got to see later sent a dude :confused:

View attachment 372635
Cult following?

It's 1 dude

• 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Foler Foler - Mist is jealous and wants a little big of Folgers in her cup if you know what I'm saying. FoH is the number one Christian dating site after all.

• 1Barf