The Kids in the Hall

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus, I was ready to be disappointed, but man did they blow me away. At least in the first two episodes that I've watched so far. That Zoom meeting ending, wow!

I always loved this show, and I'm so fucking happy that they did it justice on their return.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
It is kinda crazy how much Kevin McDonald looks like Rachel Dratch when He is in drag...

OIP.jpeg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Aazrael

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was a good watch for sure. Tickled the nostaliga from growing up. I found the first 2 or 3 episodes the best. The highpoints for me was the Zoom call meeting and the Motormouth in the Morning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So Brain Candy 2 when?

My memories of Brain Candy are totally fucked.

First time I tried weed, my 'friend' let me smoke way, WAY too much. Then we proceeded to watch that movie and my understanding of reality came to a grinding halt.

Never did re-watch it, can't even really remember anything from it, I just remember wondering "what the fuck" for what felt at the time like 6 hours.

• 2Worf

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I just finally started the series and God dammit that intro song is amazing

• 2Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Shadowy men are just a tremendous band. Highly recommend picking up their albums if you like surf rock at all.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My memories of Brain Candy are totally fucked.

First time I tried weed, my 'friend' let me smoke way, WAY too much. Then we proceeded to watch that movie and my understanding of reality came to a grinding halt.

Never did re-watch it, can't even really remember anything from it, I just remember wondering "what the fuck" for what felt at the time like 6 hours.
To be fair that's how it felt to watch it stone cold sober as well. I walked out of that theater confused as fuck.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This definitely up to par with the 90s Kids in the Hall...if not better in some cases.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
There's a documentary about them on prime as well that more or less goes along with the new series. Worth a watch for the fans.