The Kink Thread (Semi-NSFW)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The gspot, duh.

Tangential topic: regardless of whatever your kink is, how do you get your significant other to like it or sell that he/she likes it? I used to insist upon the former but the latter is just as good once I accepted it's ok for someone to like something just because the other person does. She may pee on you as you request, but if she does it with no enthusiasm, meh, might as well not.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The gspot, duh.

Tangential topic: regardless of whatever your kink is, how do you get your significant other to like it or sell that he/she likes it? I used to insist upon the former but the latter is just as good once I accepted it's ok for someone to like something just because the other person does. She may pee on you as you request, but if she does it with no enthusiasm, meh, might as well not.
My wife was completely against it for years. She had a boyfriend that held his dick in her mouth and came down her throat.

I sold it by a spontaneous fucking and nowhere to unload

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You got lucky. Accidents like that usually end up with you never even being able to broach the topic again.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The gspot, duh.

Tangential topic: regardless of whatever your kink is, how do you get your significant other to like it or sell that he/she likes it?

You just yell at them.

"YOU LIKE IT. YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT. YOU FUCKING LOVE IT!!!"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You got lucky. Accidents like that usually end up with you never even being able to broach the topic again.
I was basically resigned to the fact that I was never going to be able to do it. It's actually a recent thing too, and we've been together 9 years now. The dude messed her up about that stuff. She actually said she didn't mind it at all until he basically raped her throat.

Now it's more like "I don't like condoms, you don't like condoms, we still want another kid so who cares" and we just go will nilly.

Funnily enough the first time we did it because I was so excited I basically arced pretty far and coated the back of her head. Thankfully she laughed pretty hard at it and asked me if it was possible to aim it. I told her I could aim direction but not distance

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Not a kink of mine but this girl I once was seeing wanted me to actually beat her, not slap around or smack her ass with a belt or anything she wanted me to straight up just hammerfist her face and punch her in the stomach and I think that was the only thing that was way too much for me, I had to explain like.. my fist is the size of your face lady there's no fucking way this is happening. She never touched my dong again.
Had one experience in my past like this. I'm cool with spanking or a little light choking but this one wanted to be punched. It wasn't my thing. She killed herself some time after. So yeah...crazy.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
It does not surprise me any more the amount of girls who rather like being choked, either lightly or more aggressively. Wasn't ever big into cumpilations, but home movies absolutely.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Had one experience in my past like this. I'm cool with spanking or a little light choking but this one wanted to be punched. It wasn't my thing. She killed herself some time after. So yeah...crazy.

This one stabbed a guy, so yeah I agree don't try to bang someone that wants to be punched.

Khane

Got something right about marriage

How do you feel knowing you could have saved her life with a punch?

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It does not surprise me any more the amount of girls who rather like being choked, either lightly or more aggressively.

I thought every woman liked this at least a little bit.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Not a kink of mine but this girl I once was seeing wanted me to actually beat her, not slap around or smack her ass with a belt or anything she wanted me to straight up just hammerfist her face and punch her in the stomach and I think that was the only thing that was way too much for me, I had to explain like.. my fist is the size of your face lady there's no fucking way this is happening. She never touched my dong again.
To be honest, write out a contract and then do it. Make it Safe, Sane and Consensual. Do it with gloves even. She wants to experience it, then explain it to her, communicate with her and find her exact kink. I doubt she is going to have an orgasm from getting her face pulped, but it might mean she actually wants to be scared to a certain point and it's your job to find that limit.

I used to be HEAVILY involved in the BDSM scene as a Dom and there was very little on my hard limit list. I had two or three subs that were MASSIVE pain sluts and endured (and enjoyed) quite a bit of punishment. So long as the communication is there and you don't go all Brock Lesnar on them at random, they might honestly enjoy it.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The gspot, duh.

It's all communication. I am very open with my partners about what I like, don't like and want to know what they like and don't like. Obviously you are not having a fucking listing ceremony for a one night stand, but you get my point. It's all communication and being honest, exactly like a_skeleton_03 is.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
As a young naive woman, my first exposure to butt play was def. not play and ruined it for G for years.
I am not listing all the things I like, I have a semi tarnished reputation to uphold.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have been to the uncharted territory of FSR and all of it's offshoot children... I do not have kinks, I have minor tastes that involve sexy lingerie during the act and activities that involve the hands and mouth. FSR has basically educated me that I'm a fucking nun for the most part.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It's all communication. I am very open with my partners about what I like, don't like and want to know what they like and don't like. Obviously you are not having a fucking listing ceremony for a one night stand, but you get my point. It's all communication and being honest, exactly like a_skeleton_03 is.
Yup it's about communication.

My wife doesn't love the watersports. She knows I like it though and will do it every so often but the agreement is that I let her know ahead of time and it's only on a night that she gets a little tipsy. We really don't do it that often and so she doesn't get annoyed by it.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
As a young naive woman, my first exposure to butt play was def. not play and ruined it for G for years.
I am not listing all the things I like, I have a semi tarnished reputation to uphold.
Do those stories exist? Seems everyone sucks at anal at first.