The Kink Thread (Semi-NSFW)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's sad but when you said meringue I went " I really wish it was chocolate pie, I love that shit"

Then I realized you weren't putting pies that we only want to eat..

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I had the exact same response as Noodleface Noodleface except I wanted key lime.

Good to know I'm low enough on the deviant scale to dump some crazy out there and have it under the radar. Posted that and hoped someone would post something soon to get my name off the last reply in the kink thread. Lol

Edit: chocolate mousse would be a close second. Or maybe Apple. We got our first round of apples of our trees, and the pies we made were great.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I don't think that is weird at all. ...it's the titillation...getting things started in one's mind...a tug on the chain or leash as the case may be, so to speak.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tried the anal reinforcement thing on wife after several prior successes. Spent a year working on that. No joy.

Genetic. Elastic assholes are something you either have or you don't. Non-elastic assholes will never be a good time for the woman. You can tell whether you've got an elastic asshole on your hands by skin tone, fullness, and plush overall malleable appearance by my estimation.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
bus bump GIF

Bumping old threads. You remind me of someone. Hmm.