The Last Kingdom

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The picture for this thread looks an awful lot like John Snow riding a horse in Wildling country.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I was on the fence because of the weird turn the last episode of season one took.

But season two is good.

I think they're just bad with last episodes. The second half of this last episode took the same weird fucking turn.

I felt like it needed Conan sitting on the throne with, "but that is another story".

I guess they really don't know if they're getting another season, so they try to make it obvious they want one but at the same time provide a conclusion to the current one.

Otherwise, it's a fun show. His accent keeps getting thicker and thicker though. Lol.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
great season. sad when my Wakandan Clappa died.

Magnus-Samuelsson-602779.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Season 3 is up on Netflix. Seems like it's more violent then ever.

• 2Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know if I'm in love with this witch and uthers sudden superstition. I'd be more on with it if they hadn't already had a sorcerer last season that he dismissed as a charlatan. There's a larp vibe coming of the first episode, and it really is that actress playing the witch doing it.

Otherwise it seems alright. Give it a few more. Maybe she gets less hack. And it is a nice looking show.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well she is hot a fuck and has no qualms about hacking people up. I can put up with her larping.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am enjoying this season.

The seer adds an interesting Helen of Troy element with a twist of lime. I also enjoy how difficult it must be for the main character to constantly not want to kill people from either side of the fight. They did a great job casting both Uhtred and Brida as their story is probably the most enjoyable of the series. I am not finished with the season yet(Only on episode 6) but have in no way regretted my time watching this.

• 2Like

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I am enjoying this season.

The seer adds an interesting Helen of Troy element with a twist of lime. I also enjoy how difficult it must be for the main character to constantly not want to kill people from either side of the fight. They did a great job casting both Uhtred and Brida as their story is probably the most enjoyable of the series. I am not finished with the season yet(Only on episode 6) but have in no way regretted my time watching this.
Yeah, started watching it today too, am enjoying it. Seems like Netflix did a good job this season after taking it completely over from BBC Two and BBC America - hopefully that means at least a few more seasons since there are 5 more books in the series after what's covered in season 3.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Finished up the season. I don't think it was as good as the first two but still enjoyable. It was a lot of fluff it seemed like. One thing I have to say is the actors and the visuals really draw you into this show. Sometimes I feel like I'm right there with them.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Lots of silly cliche character decisions, but totally enjoyable S3.

The interactions around a fire at night between 2 characters that have been through a lot...those moments of reflection are really nice and could be used a lot more in things like GoT if it wasn’t so busy cramming events together.

• 2Like

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just finished binging season 3 and thought it was great. It's been a while since I watched s1 and s2 so it's hard to compare but I very much enjoyed it.

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Still one of my favorites, hope it comes back for another season.

On another note Vikings started up again last week.

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just finished all 3 seasons with the wife and we love it. I'm very fascinated with the time period and the show does a great job accurately portraying it. Acting is very well done. Can't wait for season 4.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Season 3 really ramped up the quality of the character development and infused some real pathos in the relationship of Alfred and Utred. It scratches the Vikings itch and is just downright fun.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The scene with Utred and Brida was fantastic. It really made you feel like they had been through some major shit throughout their lives. Probably my 2nd favorite show on television at the moment. So glad it's getting a S4.