The Last Man on Earth

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Give me Mary Steenburgen in a bikini. Mmmmmmmm Cougartaaaaastic.
same age give or take

55-29941-11-09-15-christie-brinkley-1447098676.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Who else thinks she's either lying or just wrong about being preggers?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Yes, although I don't think I was able to read it I assume it was positive. But my 2 thoughts are that there are plenty of fake positive tests out there, and second, what's the shelf life on an EPT? Maybe it showed up + because it's gone bad.

Quick google search shows that those tests expire about 3 years after manufacture, though I cannot find any guesses as to whether it's more likely to give false positives or false negatives when expired.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well yea, but normally, she'd only take the EPT cuz she's like "WTF, wheres the period" and since they have unlimited access to Walmart, i'm sure she probably used like 10 different ones. Also if the side effect of an expired EPT is to just show positive, holy shit would there be shitstorm purchases of nearly expired EPTs, by those cray cray women.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Well yea, but normally, she'd only take the EPT cuz she's like "WTF, wheres the period" and since they have unlimited access to Walmart, i'm sure she probably used like 10 different ones. Also if the side effect of an expired EPT is to just show positive, holy shit would there be shitstorm purchases of nearly expired EPTs, by those cray cray women.
I already mentioned that fake tests are available today. Hell, some girls even sell the actual positive tests on ebay.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
But they're not in that kind of world no more, hell how would you even know how to fake a test w/o google.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Flying spaghetti monster on cracker, dude. Are you fucking retarded? Any number of possibilities. She could have found a fake one or even a positive one in a trash can somewhere and just decided to be opportunistic. She might have had her own fake one from 3 years ago because she was that type of person. Or maybe, like I said, the fucking thing was expired and just gave a wrong result. My point is, I don't think they're going to have a baby on the show.

At least, I hope they don't have a baby on the show and the only way to do that without being depressing is to have it be fake. Well, I guess those 2 could go live by themselves.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
My buds ran into Will Forte last week at the Clippers game. Said he was really nice and talkative, and that he had a really hot girlfriend half his age. When they talked about the show, he said that episode 10 is gonna "blow the internet's mind."

Maybe they eat the baby?

Xevy

Log Wizard
My buds ran into Will Forte last week at the Clippers game. Said he was really nice and talkative, and that he had a really hot girlfriend half his age. When they talked about the show, he said that episode 10 is gonna "blow the internet's mind."

Maybe they eat the baby?
He was dating January Jones iirc.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Thats just the mid-season finale, right? When does the show come back. I did a quick google, but must not have been using the right search terms.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No clue why I watch or like this show, I hate every character besides Phil

Cybsled

Ya, this is just the midseason finale. Kind of a dark note to leave off on, though ;p