The Last Man on Earth

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think he's trying to say, or at least I hope he is, that it went from a show about a guy in a completely empty world to two people. Reasonable. Then as they add more and more people it becomes much more like a standard sitcom in a different setting. Right now it's 4 girls and 3 guys living in a community deal with intersocial issues. I'll admit it's opposite of where I hoped the show would go, but overall necessary. What they need is to get rid of milktoast people and add in community of people of Phil caliber selfishness. THAT would be great, I think.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show because I'm a biiig Forte fan. Like, way big. The only reason I watch this show is 100% him and his mannerisms. If some one else was starring in this show I can honestly say I would not be watching it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watch it despite how much I hate forte. He makes me twitch. I think the only recurring character of his that I've ever liked is the guy paired with sudekis doing the ESPN cuatro play by plays. But to be honest, it's sudekis who carries those skits, forte is just a good foil.

I'm not sure you thought it through if you really expected it to remain will forte only. Though, I do agree it would be funnier if everyone in the community was a bastard like phil.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I think he's trying to say, or at least I hope he is, that it went from a show about a guy in a completely empty world to two people. Reasonable. Then as they add more and more people it becomes much more like a standard sitcom in a different setting. Right now it's 4 girls and 3 guys living in a community deal with intersocial issues. I'll admit it's opposite of where I hoped the show would go, but overall necessary. What they need is to get rid of milktoast people and add in community of people of Phil caliber selfishness. THAT would be great, I think.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show because I'm a biiig Forte fan. Like, way big. The only reason I watch this show is 100% him and his mannerisms. If some one else was starring in this show I can honestly say I would not be watching it.
That is pretty much what I was saying. It's Friends with no extras. If you don't think so pick any other random sitcom from the 90 ' s instead of Friends. Anyways it's just not for me but if you guys are in to it then keep plugging along
smile.png

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So Seinfeld was the same recycled stuff? Friends was insanely unoriginal, maybe one of the most unoriginal comedies ever

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty sure by now in order to make this horrible show palatable we have to look at it through the eyes of the 4 women, like we have these 3 guys to choose from, 2 oafs and 1 adonis.

I mean ok, fatty mcfat was a nice guy, but once the Adonis came into the picture, fuck him and Tandy.

We might have to just look at it as a phrase, would these 4 women fuck Tandy if he was the last man on earth? yes, would they if they were given more options? no?

How bad is it? fatty mcfat is a better alternative.

I just want to close out this season and finish the last episode, this is a putrid show.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tandy is such an asshole he should have fucked all these women the first day from my experience

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
So Seinfeld was the same recycled stuff? Friends was insanely unoriginal, maybe one of the most unoriginal comedies ever
I don't feel like Sienfeld was the same recycled stuff and I don't feel Veep is either. I feel like the dialogue and set up in both shows is strictly superior to the unoriginal garbage shows.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I actually really liked Todd in this episode. I laughed really hard at him just saying "I'm in" whilst staring forward. And Forte's dialogue made me laugh a lot too, especially referring to himself as Tandyman and his metaphorical (or is it) referencing of him urinating everywhere and Phil getting it on his ankles.

Also they addressed that Tuscon is the worst place they could possibly be living right now. The show has self awareness!

Cybsled

I'm pretty sure this episode confirmed new Phil is gay. The whole bit about the cat nailpolish and the fact the sounds of supposed sex between new Phil and Carol were a little too hammy. My guess is Carol is doing it to help maintain the "secret" for Phil and to also make original Phil/Tandy jealous ;p Sort of a win/win for both.

Carol is actually a master level manipulator when you think about it.

Ganthorn

N00b
I'm pretty sure this episode confirmed new Phil is gay. The whole bit about the cat nailpolish and the fact the sounds of supposed sex between new Phil and Carol were a little too hammy. My guess is Carol is doing it to help maintain the "secret" for Phil and to also make original Phil/Tandy jealous ;p Sort of a win/win for both.

Carol is actually a master level manipulator when you think about it.
I was trying to decide if that was the case or if they were just both weird lol.

spronk

FPS noob
finally caught up on the show, it was a bit hard grinding through the middle episodes as it was just painful to watch phil being such a retard over, and over, and over, and over again.

show is pretty meh to me, it does just feel like a weird recycled sitcom. I think it would have been better if they had stuck to phil being solo for the entire first season, and only meeting up with carol at the end of season 1. probably the only show i would say a slow burn would have been faster than this fast pace. now its just ridic how every other episode is a random new person walking up.

although a 3 way with the black chick and mary steenburgen is great boner material, they needed to show more of that stat

new model black guy is obviously gay, doing the fakeout stuff with carol is weak setup

iannis

Musty Nester
You just brought piss to a shitfight, you little bitch!

Give Silicon valley another chance. You can shotgun the first season. First episode wasn't great, but it got a lot stronger.

God, the one where he goes and gets a mexican gangbanger to tag his driveway door is worth the entire season by itself.

Ganthorn

N00b
You just brought piss to a shitfight, you little bitch!

Give Silicon valley another chance. You can shotgun the first season. First episode wasn't great, but it got a lot stronger.

God, the one where he goes and gets a mexican gangbanger to tag his driveway door is worth the entire season by itself.
I agree. I kept hearing how awesome SV was and then watched the first episode and was like. It's ok I guess but i dont' get all the hype but kept watching and it was worth it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was positive new phil was gay too. I guess not. I think I like the little reboot they just did, but without the signs, no one else will be showing up. I guess they will come back to tuscon in a few months and it'll be a city of 30,000 people.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm a little disappointed it isn't just Phil himself starting over, but I suppose this keeps him from being a total mess too. I just can't stand her, and don't look forward to another season of her.