The Last Man on Earth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Last Man on Earth

Genre: Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2015-03-01

Creator: Will Forte

Cast: Will Forte, Cleopatra Coleman, January Jones, Mel Rodriguez, Kristen Schaal, Mary Steenburgen

Overview: The year is 2022, and after an unlikely event, only one man is left on earth: Phil Miller, who used to be just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank. Now, in his RV, Phil searches the country for other survivors.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks dumb, wouldn't be surprised if someone like that was the last man on earth, obviously will play out the lastmanbit at some point with multiple women, and it's FOX.

Pass.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to watch it because i'm a sucker for post apocalyptic shows, but i can't imagine it being a strong enough idea for an entire series. There was a sitcom like 20 years ago that was set after a nuclear bomb that was pretty good, but I don't think it lasted even a season.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Fox's "Woops!"*, which ran in Fall of 1992. And yeah, I thought about the same thing when I heard about Last Man on Earth.

This is the show I am most interested in seeing this TV season; even with Miller and Lord involved, I can't conceive of it succeeding.

*Featuring a pre-Sliders Rembrandt!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am willing to give it a shot because the concept does sound interesting and because i am secretly hoping what is show in the trailer is just some of the stuff he does by day and by night he is sharpening stakes to kill vampires with.

Xevy

Log Wizard
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
iSXNhNnFicWIMm1JLdkhsjKkKnY.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]The Last Man on Earth[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-03-01[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The year is 2022, and after an unlikely event, only one man is left on earth: Phil Miller, who used to be just an average guy who loved his family and hated his job at the bank. Now, in his RV, Phil searches the country for other survivors.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Starring and written by the great Will Forte. It's a show comedians love, so the plebs probably won't get it. Hopefully it lasts a while because if it gets canceled I'll be super fucking bummed about it.

Trailer makes it look so-so, but some of the other clips are awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I checked the first two pages! I THOUGHT IT WAS ENOUGH!

FORGIVERINESS PREEAZE!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I liked it. But I liked it best when it was just Forte by himself. Him pushing things over for no reason makes me laugh really hard.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
This show was good. This show did more for woman rights than Agent Carter did with the stupid man vs woman bullshit. I give it a B+

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I enjoyed it, not sure how much Kristen schaal ill be able to handle but it was pretty good for a pilot

TV show information provided by The Movie Database