The Last Man on Earth

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought the first half was mildly amusing. But I had my doubts that the show would have longevity with just Will Forte talking to Wilsons. Then Kristen Schaal showed up and things really picked up -- two years of no human contact then finally discovering another living person - only to find them completely annoying.

The proposal scene was damn hilarious.

velk

Trakanon Raider
I found this horribly unfunny and turned it off, shortly after the chick showed up. I guess you have to like 'cringe, haha that's so embarassing' humor.

Oldbased

> Than U
I found this horribly unfunny and turned it off, shortly after the chick showed up. I guess you have to like 'cringe, haha that's so embarassing' humor.
Haven't seen this show yet but the old black and white movie version I watched the other night was pretty bad even for the old days.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I couldn't get past the pilot. Just way too boring. Kristen Schaal is the voice of Louise in Bob's Burgers. Amusingly she is the only actual female out of the voices for the main 5 characters.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit alone time was boring, fast forward if you want to save 18mins of your life.

You know i think you're supposed to hate the girl (as evident by them using the hottie from true detective), but she's more tolerable than the guy.

It's like a room full of retard men sat in a round table and said.

What do we hate about a women, that if we had to, would bang.

1. corrects our grammar
2. follows the rules
3. makes us do chores
4. makes us do things
5. thinks she right

I'm confused, am i supposed to hate her? cuz he's more annoying. I don't see how the both of them can carry this show.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Forte is a comedic genius and MacGruber will always be one of the most underrated comedies ever.

That said, the scene where he rams the hardware store after explaining that everything is a parking spot? I was dying. The bowling scenes as well. So far, I think this is pretty hilarious.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
It was funny at moments, but definitely annoying at others. I realize her character is supposed to be insufferable, but when she was using improper grammar to correct him or with the parking spot scene.. I just wanted to slap the shit out of her.
The majority of her other quirks are understandable at least, while still being annoying. Wanting to follow some rules or have a semblance of civilization is fine, and that can still be a point of contention between them. However, giving someone shit for parking in a handicap spot when there is no reason for those to exist anymore is beyond asinine.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I can't stand her, but almost everything he does is funny, and probably something I would do.

End of episode 3:

vader-no.jpg

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea.. the end of the episode was something I kept thinking of as a 'wouldn't it suck if..'

wonder if January Jones will stay on the show or is just on for a short guest appearance, like one or two episodes.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
all these post without the key & peele skit!!!!,this show has much potential

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea.. the end of the episode was something I kept thinking of as a 'wouldn't it suck if..'

wonder if January Jones will stay on the show or is just on for a short guest appearance, like one or two episodes.
Melissa (8 episodes, 2015)

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean...he's kind of obligated to fuck them both. Genetic diversity and all.

Of course that sets a bad precedent for him when another man shows up.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope more people show up and it leads to factions. The proper new government faction and the Phil's "I don't give a fuck" faction. Could be great them splitting up a city and resources, imagine fucking Phil with power over other people. It'd be awesome.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You know they're gonna go back to the annoying bitch was right, he did run the stop sign.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It was funny at moments, but definitely annoying at others. I realize her character is supposed to be insufferable, but when she was using improper grammar to correct him or with the parking spot scene.. I just wanted to slap the shit out of her.
My wife thinks it's funny to pretend she was right every time she corrected his grammar.

I hope more people show up and it leads to factions. The proper new government faction and the Phil's "I don't give a fuck" faction. Could be great them splitting up a city and resources, imagine fucking Phil with power over other people. It'd be awesome.
He was elected president of the US, right? That's gunna be important later.

I jut wanna know why'd they choose to live there? Pick a place with better access to water and fertile soil and shit. Maybe close to a lake or sea so you can fish.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Will Forte's facial expressions fucking kill me. When he hit his thumb with the hammer and tried to play it off nonchalant, I couldn't stop laughing.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This show has a great premise too bad it is on Network TV, the place where good comedic premises go to die. If this show was on FXX it would be 10 times better.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This show has a great premise too bad it is on Network TV, the place where good comedic premises go to die. If this show was on FXX it would be 10 times better.
If it fails on Fox there's probably a decent chance they'd send it there. I'd really love it if they let Forte swear it up a little. He's got a great potty mouth.