The Last Man on Earth

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if Erica ends up dying in childbirth, since this show doesn't seem to shy away from some of the hard truths of what would really happen in a post-apocalyptic world. Without modern medical support, childbirth can be a pretty dangerous thing, to speak nothing of the baby (any complications and they're kind of fucked, since I doubt any of them would know what to do).

Medications also won't last forever and will eventually expire, which will put them back to square one with Melissa at some point.

Xevy

Log Wizard
"Is she going to die?" "To be honest, bud, you have a higher chance dying going down this slide than she does giving birth. SEE YOU AT THE BOTTOM!" *push*

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
where is that quote from?

I feel like one of the pregnant women will die, and therefore its more likely Erica. She dies, they learn a lesson from it and Carol's delivery is fine as a result.

That said, it all depends on which actors have other projects going on. They've managed to get bigger name actors sometimes likely due to being Forte's friends and being told it won't be a long term commitment. The structure of the show lets them bring on people for an episode, a few episodes, a season, whatever.. and then just let them go again.
"Hey bud, can you be on my show?"
"I'm only free for a few months between these two movies"
"no problem, we'll kill you off after 5 episodes."
"deal".

Cybsled

I feel like one of the pregnant women will die, and therefore its more likely Erica. She dies, they learn a lesson from it and Carol's delivery is fine as a result.

That said, it all depends on which actors have other projects going on. They've managed to get bigger name actors sometimes likely due to being Forte's friends and being told it won't be a long term commitment. The structure of the show lets them bring on people for an episode, a few episodes, a season, whatever.. and then just let them go again.
"deal".

Pretty much that. Erica dies, becomes lesson/point of concern, Tandy and Carol's baby ends up fine maybe.

I'm kind of convinced that if they decide to give the show a proper finale, everyone is going to die except Tandy.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone but Tandy dying is probably the only way to get me back into this show. It's hard watching anymore, I need Tandy doing weird shit like the Key and Peele skit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Helps if you're a big Forte fan too as some is just classic Fortin with Forte.

It's far from required though. I don't like most of what forte has done, and he's my least favorite part of this show. Yet I still like it.

Medications also won't last forever and will eventually expire, which will put them back to square one with Melissa at some point.

You mean like how the gasoline all went bad last season (or was it 2 seasons ago?), yet they're still driving around with no problems?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

"deal".

is that why we got just that one episode of kristin wiig? i've been waiting for her to show back up. I thought for sure she'd be the one in the yoda mask.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I was thinking the same when they first showed the pictures, and yea.. I'm guessing that's why she showed up for an episode that didn't have the rest of the cast involved at all. They could film her scenes separately, while she was in between projects. She may have some free time in the future and then she'll join the real cast for a few episodes/a season/whatever.

Ganthorn

N00b
Yea, I was thinking the same when they first showed the pictures, and yea.. I'm guessing that's why she showed up for an episode that didn't have the rest of the cast involved at all. They could film her scenes separately, while she was in between projects. She may have some free time in the future and then she'll join the real cast for a few episodes/a season/whatever.
I really thought she would see tandys gay tribue lights and show up

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, the easy Erica death was a whiff.

Wouldn't have guessed the other guy would be the one who died.

It was probably a smart move to force them out of that compound. It was just a bit too "comfortable" for post-apocalypse. I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to wrap this thing up in a season. Although maybe Forte is having enough fun with it still that they keep going assuming ratings are good enough.

Cybsled

The meltdowns would have happened earlier (Forte even admitted as much), although kind of cool they acknowledged that big chunks of America would turn into Chernobyl 2.0.

We were all wrong on Erica, although I am guessing that is a little too dark even for this show lol

Ganthorn

N00b
I was thinking about all those nuke plants and I would think with how staggered the die off was it isn't unreasonable that many of them were shut down when it become unmanageable. You wouldn't need to have most of the country in wasteland. It isn't like it happened over night as shown in the Kristin Wig flashback episode.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I was thinking about all those nuke plants and I would think with how staggered the die off was it isn't unreasonable that many of them were shut down when it become unmanageable. You wouldn't need to have most of the country in wasteland. It isn't like it happened over night as shown in the Kristin Wig flashback episode.

I think it's more the fact that they have a lot of unstable material that most likely needs fairly regular maintenance just to contain it. So I'm sure they'd shut down the plant, but I don't know if they'd have the time/resources to move all the material out of the plant into Yuca or wherever.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is renewed and Two Broke Girls is canceled. All is right.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

So I was flipping through my DVR and noticed this was on it. I don't think I had noticed it because I had like 6 The Last Ship episodes sitting unwatched and this got buried amongst them.

Fox really didn't advertise, I had no clue the new season had already started. Good start, was damn funny (especially the guest star cameo lol).

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
jesus, me either. My DVR seems to 'lose' shows sometimes between seasons. The timer is still there, but it doesn't register it as the same thing for whatever reason. I had no idea this was back.