The Last of Us

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Gimme the cliffs notes. What's it about? Looks post apocalyptic. Is that zombies or aliens I saw?

Cybsled

Gimme the cliffs notes. What's it about? Looks post apocalyptic. Is that zombies or aliens I saw?

The concept is basically a strain of cocepytcus fungus exists that can infect humans gets unleashed and infects the population (that is the "zombie fungus" that infects ants and basically controls their bodies to move them to an area where they eventually die that also happens to be a good place to disperse spores, the fungus fully emerges from their bodies, and the cycle of infection continues). So basically fungus zombies.

Although if you were looking for a real world mechanism that creates "real" zombies, it is probably one of the few "realistic" mechanisms outside some super rabies virus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

its the oldest story in the book. man has family. man loses family. man finds new family and protects them. she hulk kills man, has anal sex with soy boy and is hunted down by lesbian who forgives her because feminism

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

its the oldest story in the book. man has family. man loses family. man finds new family and protects them. she hulk kills man, has anal sex with soy boy and is hunted down by lesbian who forgives her because feminism
I already said trannies. Gosh.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Hell, if we're just going to rehash biblical stories, why not do sodom and gamorrah? Only instead of it being destroyed it's still there in modern times.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The concept is basically a strain of cocepytcus fungus exists that can infect humans gets unleashed and infects the population (that is the "zombie fungus" that infects ants and basically controls their bodies to move them to an area where they eventually die that also happens to be a good place to disperse spores, the fungus fully emerges from their bodies, and the cycle of infection continues). So basically fungus zombies.

Although if you were looking for a real world mechanism that creates "real" zombies, it is probably one of the few "realistic" mechanisms outside some super rabies virus.
Yep,

It was the only zombie like movie that did give me the jitters, when considering the concept of it.

1667435821306.png

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
in the TV show joel hurts his leg and Sarah carries him to safety

• 1Worf

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks pretty good. I love how the girl realized she carried the joke to far.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, this looks pretty great and has a fantastic cast. As much as I love Pedro Pascal in certain roles he always seems like he's a massive Hollywood piece of shit

Edit - nm now remembered he shit on Gina Carano and pretty much thinks anyone not democrat is a nazi

Last edited:

Brad2770

That looks like a bloater at the end of the trailer. I’m hyped.

I didn’t play the second game. Are there still pretty much the same 4 phases of the zombies in the second game as well?

Juvarisx

Florida
Lol, really? They went with that in the second game?

No, I assume he said that cause its an easy boring explanation that could be used in a tv show, but it never changed from infected crops in the game.

Anyways trailer looks fantastic, having bloaters is also a good sign they could have cut that out and stayed with the clickers. Actors are going to be whoever they are these days, hell one of the best action stars belongs to a cult, still love his movies. Not watching something cause he doesn't like a D list actor like Gina is whatever to me lol.