The Last of Us

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will be curious to see what they end up altering from the video game story. They have plenty to work with but I imagine we might get more back stories or cast members that did not exist in the game. The previews at least look good. I also think the casting is well done from what I saw.

Actually looking forward to this. Here is hoping that this is not too political....

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bella Ramsey doesn't really look anything like Ellie but after all the scene stealing she did as Lyanna Mormont I'm happy to see her get some more high profile work.

Also at least she's still white.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given her acting in that one scene where she fakes turning, I think she will do fine.

spronk

FPS noob
reviews dropped for episode 1, which airs sunday

1673356936763.png

will Joel be gay for a clicker

• 1Barf

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah reviews are pretty great for this, from what I gathered there is very little changes

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The negative review parts I read is that it's to accurate to the game and didn't change anything up besides minor stuff and explains the virus more, so sounds pretty good to me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Bella Ramsey doesn't really look anything like Ellie but after all the scene stealing she did as Lyanna Mormont I'm happy to see her get some more high profile work.

Also at least she's still white.
So in season two we get the tranny sex scene?

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So in season 2 will we get to see some lesbain she man kill Joel while 7 out of the 10 episodes will be her whining about wanting to finger bang Ellie as she mopes around the camp wondering why there aren't any a-sexual zombies?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So in season 2 will we get to see some lesbain she man kill Joel while 7 out of the 10 episodes will be her whining about wanting to finger bang Ellie as she mopes around the camp wondering why there aren't any a-sexual zombies?
If they don't they're transphobic!

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
The negative review parts I read is that it's to accurate to the game and didn't change anything up besides minor stuff and explains the virus more, so sounds pretty good to me.

if that's what the critics dislike about it then that's a good sign. after the fuckery that was Halo and The Witcher i don't want them messing with the games' stories.

• 1Double Worf

Cybsled

I’m curious on scope on the show for season 1. Natural stopping point might be when Joel gets really hurt at the old abandoned lab - cliff hanger for season 2 when the game time skipped until winter and a new location

spronk

FPS noob
i think season 1 is game 1 (including gay DLC) and season 2 is game 2 and thats the entire scope of the show, only 2 seasons limited series. of course if it does insanely well i'm sure it will bloat out. the only real controversary i've seen is they got rid of the spore stuff so they don't have to deal with gas masks on actors, which is fine. it spreads more like a fungi or something.

i still have never played the second game and doubt i ever will but i am curious what kind of tranbo they can get to play abbie

for max fun whenever a lib starts talking about the show in the next few months mention about how the second game inhumanely treats black people in a post apocalyptic world and thats why you don't really support naughty dog anymore, because they are racist and its a shame HBO is glorifying erasure of black lives. i don't really know (or care) what it all means but i know its a thing, just like a small number of people hate avatar because it does the white man saves natives trope, and you can get retards twisted into knots pretty easily.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

the only real controversary i've seen is they got rid of the spore stuff so they don't have to deal with gas masks on actors, which is fine. it spreads more like a fungi or something.

No spores? Dafuq, that is the whole reason civilization collapsed and a cure is needed so badly. If they just make it some dumb “bites only” mechanism, that will be lame

Btw, fungi does spread by spores. That’s their whole schtick

• 1Like