1275937249093s.jpg

• 12Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 17 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I never denied calling you an asshole. My last post literally starts with "I called you an asshole.."

Are you having a stroke?
It's what you claimed you called me an asshole for, sorry, edited my sentence but forgot to include context. You definitely were calling me an asshole for not caring that the actress has a large forehead. You just didn't like that I put it in as few words.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure that I'm one of the youngest people on this board at 36 years old tho so I mean. The older you get the fewer excuses you have for shit like that.
Im younger than you. Not that I should need any excuses cause I prefer pretty faces on my screen.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You truly are above us peasants. May I suggest you fuck off somewhere else and not lower yourself to conversing with the likes of us? Fuck off faggot.
Thing is that assholes like you are actually just a vocal minority here. Lots of people that hang out but mostly lurk, largely because of the fact that speaking up in disagreement with the status quo often just gets you dogpiled on here. There's all sorts of people earlier in this thread that were echoing sentiments I'm making. They're just quieter than most of you grumpy old fucks. I'm just doing the world a favor and saying what all the lurkers are thinking.

• 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Im younger than you. Not that I should need any excuses cause I prefer pretty faces on my screen.
Preferring pretty faces isn't the same as being repulsed and bitching for pages about non pretty faces. You seem alright.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Thing is that assholes like you are actually just a vocal minority here. Lots of people that hang out but mostly lurk, largely because of the fact that speaking up in disagreement with the status quo often just gets you dogpiled on here. There's all sorts of people earlier in this thread that were echoing sentiments I'm making. They're just quieter than most of you grumpy old fucks. I'm just doing the world a favor and saying what all the lurkers are thinking.
Truly, a hero like you is not something we here deserve. You should go save other timid souls somewhere else, your efforts are wasted here.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Truly, a hero like you is not something we here deserve. You should go save other timid souls somewhere else, your efforts are wasted here.
The Call of Matthew; Eating with Sinners

As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax booth. “Follow me,” he said to him. So he got up and followed him. As Jesus was having a meal in Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with Jesus and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard this he said, “Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. Go and learn what this saying means: ‘I want mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's what you claimed you called me an asshole for, sorry, edited my sentence but forgot to include context. You definitely were calling me an asshole for not caring that the actress has a large forehead. You just didn't like that I put it in as few words.

lol did you even read the post you screenshotted? A normal person would have just quoted, but whatever, here it is:

Yeah tell us whatever you want pedo

Ok? That doesn't make what you said about being a pedophile for thinking a deformity on a 19 is distracting any less retarded.

But continue sperging out with zero self awareness and convince yourself everyone else is the asshole

You read that, and see zero connection to you calling people pedophiles and me calling you an asshole? You posting the screenshot that proves my point is just bizarre.

You're definitely having a stroke, I refuse to believe someone could be this stupid.

• 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax booth. “Follow me,” he said to him. So he got up and followed him. As Jesus was having a meal in Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with Jesus and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” When Jesus heard this he said, “Those who are healthy don’t need a physician, but those who are sick do. Go and learn what this saying means: ‘I want mercy and not sacrifice.’ For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”
Cancer has been cruel to FoH.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

If Jesus talked and behaved like you then I understand why my people had him killed.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I called you an asshole for claiming people who think a 19 year old looks weird are pedophiles, then you tried to pretend like I was saying you were an asshole for "not caring".
You definitely called me an asshole for not caring about the things you guys care about re: relative forehead sizes of young girls on television. All I was fucking saying. Not sure how anyone could read that and think that my summation using fewer words wasn't still accurate. If you made more sense in the first place, I would have been able to make more sense in response. Apologies for sinking to your level.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If Jesus talked and behaved like you then I understand why my people had him killed.
Jesus talked all kinds of shit and was very sarcastic. Get back, Satan! This is a synagogue of Satan! You are children of your father, the devil! Etc. As being the most obvious ones. But he definitely spoke sarcastically in many places in the Gospels.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You definitely called me an asshole for not caring about the things you guys care about re: relative forehead sizes of young girls on television. All I was fucking saying. Not sure how anyone could read that and think that my summation using fewer words wasn't still accurate. If you made more sense in the first place, I would have been able to make more sense in response. Apologies for sinking to your level.

You know you already replied to that post, right? And I've made like 3 posts since?

It's also pretty crazy that in my post where I literally tell you why I'm calling you an asshole, that you somehow claim that's not true and even screenshot it just to prove to everyone you don't know how to read.

I'm going to stop now, because I was joking earlier about you having some sort of brain damage but now I feel like I really am picking on a retarded person.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You know you already replied to that post, right? And I've made like 3 posts since?

It's also pretty crazy that in my post where I literally tell you why I'm calling you an asshole, that you somehow claim that's not true and even screenshot it just to prove to everyone you don't know how to read.

I'm going to stop now, because I was joking earlier about you having some sort of brain damage but now I feel like I really am picking on a retarded person.
I quoted it for your own benefit, for clarity to explain what I was talking about. Why the fuck would I retype it? Not my fault it's taking multiple attempts to explain to you your own error in logic.

Yes you literally told me why you were calling me an asshole. And what you said didn't contradict what I said in the way you thought it did. Is what I'm trying to explain to your fucking walnut sized brain..

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Someone else back me up here. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

Pharmakos: "you called me an asshole for not caring"
Ambiturner: "no I called you an asshole for thinking that we shouldn't care"
Pharmakos: "you clearly seem to be implying that I should also care about her big forehead, and so it is clear that my statement that you think I'm an asshole for not caring in the same way as you was, indeed.... Factual."

Pretty fucking clear and easy to see logic right? Am I having a stroke or are you guys just fucking morons?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Pretty sure that I'm one of the youngest people on this board at 36 years old tho so I mean. The older you get the fewer excuses you have for shit like that.
r u sure you're not 63, mr dyslexic?

• 1Worf

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am not backing anyone up. I am one of said lurkers that rarely posts. What is making me post is wanting to catch up on the hot Last of Us commentary and instead I get 3+ pages of this nonsense :p.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 9 users