The Last of Us

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Demo was fun, I can see it being very difficult if ammo is sparse. Even with the guns I had to be careful in the demo.

Szlia

Let's just hope it will feel more cohesive than Uncharted 3 that suffered from the 'Hey! We made all these cool set pieces, can the writers come up with something that could somewhat tie them all together?' syndrome.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Now its 96/100 on Metacritic now. Hype train in full effect.

I will admit I'm excited, but the hype could back fire.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The demo is pretty great. I wasn't going to buy it but the demo showed me the error of my ways.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I thought it looked pretty promising when they first revealed it but I definitely wouldn't have anticipated this kind of reception. I was leaning towards skipping it (at least until it went on sale) but I guess I'll go ahead and bite the bullet.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Can't wait to pick this up next week. I've got the $80 Survival Edition pre-ordered, sadly I did not go in on the $160 Post-Pandemic Edition.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish I had a PS3 to play ND games =(. Anyways as much as I really want to play a thought provoking ND game I totally think zombies are played the fuck out. I am so sick of fucking zombies.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The really neat thing is the lore to the zombies in The Last of Us is actually based on a real life fungus that will make insects go insane and do all sorts of crazy shit when they're infected with it - so it's not actually that farfetched of a concept that such a fungus could eventually adapt to attacking humans since it already can infect species to become zombielike already. [Not that insect all the way to us is a likely leap - but it's possible enough that it would probably be high up on the suspect list if zombie behavior in humans ever actually occurred]

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It's interesting to read that IGN review and the contrasts I've heard from someone who's already played it. I've been told it's a good game that will last "less experienced players" 15ish hours of play and well worth playing but the Multiplayer is mostly tacked on shit and the AI is a bit weak.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have to admit that if I was going to choose a game to sell a system with, this would be it. Too bad they did not use this for the PS4 launch. They would have blown Microsoft out of the water. I do not even own a PS3 and this game excites me. I only hope they port it to the PC at some point, otherwise I might just have to watch it on a youtube video.

DMK_sl

shitlord
If it wasn't so close to the next-gen I'd buy a second hand Ps 3 just to play it. Just like I did with Uncharted.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
if I had a console I'd play it for sure, looks very fun. Maybe there'll be a crappy pc port eventually.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Since they're owned by Sony it'll probably be a cold day in hell before you see a PC port for this.