The Last of Us

spronk

FPS noob
collectors edition - ellie playing guitar $20 chinese statue, steelbook, artbook, lesbian friendship bracelet, and some stickers

6352226cv1d.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000

ellie edition - all that PLUS a 7" vinyl hipster album and a backpack. For $70 more, you get a backpack.

The collectors edition is available everywhere for $170, the Ellie edition was only up for half an hour and is currently sold out everywhere. Naughty Dog are going in hard on the "if you can't get it, you'll want it more" vibe

i have one of each pre ordered at best buy but i'll 99% cancel both a week before release and just stick with digital. most of the thirst are from resellers who think it'll sell like TLOU 1 Pandemic edition, which was extremely rare and sells for $500+ nowadays

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ubisoft forgot to design the progression of Watch Dogs around paid for XP boosts. Takes a month to make sure you just make it grindy enough to just barely not piss everyone off and making sure the XP boosts match what is intended progression normally.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given how loaded the front of 2020 is that isn't a bad decision, especially now that gamers know PS5 won't be til holidays 2020.

• 1Like

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was probably a pretty good idea to delay this as it was getting pretty overwhelmed by the black holes of hype that are FF7R and Cyberpunk. Which is kinda insane because this is TLOU2. At least now it'll have a month of being the most hyped game.

Sony was likely happy to oblige as a may release basically puts them in a 2017 position of completely decimating ms with successive high profile releases (Nioh 2, FF7R, Persona 5 enhanced and TLOU 2 ) over the first half of the year

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They'd be retarded not to put this on PS5 right? I'm trying to sell my PS4 Pro and I can't think of any other reason to have it other than this game.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They'd be retarded not to put this on PS5 right? I'm trying to sell my PS4 Pro and I can't think of any other reason to have it other than this game.
TLOU was the swan song game for the PS3, they'll put it on ps5 as a greatest hits year2 probably

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
PS5 is backwards compatible so it’s not like it particularly matters. They might do a GOTY edition with some PS5 remastering, but it’s not really an apples to apples comparison with OG TLoU and ps3/ps4

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I ain't waiting till the end of 2020 to play this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Would rather see Uncharted but this should be good too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I imagine they are going to want to do 3+ movies if they don't fuck it up.