The Last of Us

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
This also means there prob won't be a Last of Us 3, because both characters you fell in love with will no longer be there...

spronk

FPS noob
The real question is what does reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesetera think about the spoilers.

i caught a month long ban on there recently for saying fuck china but as far as i can tell era loves TLOU2 and predicts it will sell very well, no surprise there

anyone who disagrees gets banned tho

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rude

Potato del Grande
i caught a month long ban on there recently for saying fuck china but as far as i can tell era loves TLOU2 and predicts it will sell very well, no surprise there

How the fuck does that board have a decently sized base when so many people get banned regularly? Is it full of trolls?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Well that's boring, I was more hoping they'd be outraged over a negative portrayal of a transthing.

Chris

Potato del Grande
This also means there prob won't be a Last of Us 3, because both characters you fell in love with will no longer be there...
But everyone is going to love the tranny after playing through the experience.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
It'd be like if Mass Effect 3 you played as a reaper bent on galactic annihilation and the end scene of ME2 was replaced with the opening scene and Shepard stayed dead. It'd be a whole lot of "I don't fucking want this" but it's stunning and brave.

• 2Solidarity

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
If the rumors are true I just can't believe they

have you play as the trans "character" that kills one, if not both of the most loved people the whole first game was based on. If I didn't read these spoilers I would have stopped playing the second it happened. I will wait till the reviews come out but from the looks of it all it seems to be true. I really want full on armageddon against this SJW fuck of a director Neil Druckmann and the people that green lite this for fucking up one of the best franchises in the last few decades if all these spoilers happen, which looks to be true.

That being said I agree with a few others that the story was the driving force of the first one. I did like everything else but it wasn't as good as the story.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the rumors are true I just can't believe they

have you play as the trans "character" that kills one, if not both of the most loved people the whole first game was based on. If I didn't read these spoilers I would have stopped playing the second it happened. I will wait till the reviews come out but from the looks of it all it seems to be true. I really want full on armageddon against this SJW fuck of a director Neil Druckmann and the people that green lite this for fucking up one of the best franchises in the last few decades if all these spoilers happen, which looks to be true.

That being said I agree with a few others that the story was the driving force of the first one. I did like everything else but it wasn't as good as the story.
Playing as that certain character will be empowering for the audience Druckmann is pandering too.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Playing as that certain character will be empowering for the audience Druckmann is pandering too.

Stunning and brave... :rolleyes:

Edit: As said earlier, don't fuck with the existing fan base if you wanna take things in a different direction which is exactly what he is doing. Fuck him!

Edit 2: The fucks he is pandering to don't support games in general which is why this shit needs to die with a quickness.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If I've learned anything in my years it's that people complaining loudly about games are usually retarded. Especially if their complaints revolve around sexuality/gender/identity.

TLOU was one of the best games of a generation. I'll buy part 2 without hesitation or spoilers and make my own decisions. If it's shit I'll be here bashing after actually playing.

Last edited:
  • 6Faggotry
  • 4Picard
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 20 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If I've learned anything in my years it's that people complaining loudly about games are usually retarded. Especially if their complaints revolve around sexuality/gender/identity.

TLOU was one of the best games of a generation. I'll buy part 2 without hesitation and make my own decisions. If it's shit I'll be here bashing after actually playing.

lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

TLOU was one of the best games of a generation. I'll buy part 2 without hesitation or spoilers and make my own decisions. If it's shit I'll be here bashing after actually playing.
Decision about what? Have you somehow avoided the spoilers? If so, congratulations, if not then you're ok with the game already, so... not sure what you could be making a decision about.

• 1Cringe

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Then I await your unbelievable rage when you get to a certain point in the plot sir.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider

No idea if the purported spoilers are accurate, but if they are , it’s going to be garbage, with or without the tranny element. hopefully the spoilers are off in some meaningful way

• 2Truth!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Found the cuck

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users