The Last of Us

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
These comments on Drunkmann's twitter are epic.

This is a good one :)

1588090620222.png

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Why are people kick druckmann such cucks. Why does it always seem like it's the video game industry bending over backwards to be progressive

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Heartbroken? No no, you're just mad that you no longer have you "Ah Ha! Surprise Motherfucker" moment(s) in the game.

And holy shit I thought Randy Pitchford was bad. This guy makes Pitchford look like Jesus.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I almost wished this didn't leak so the response could have been even bigger after the game released. The explosion would have been amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why are people kick druckmann such cucks. Why does it always seem like it's the video game industry bending over backwards to be progressive

Gamergate. The nerds decided it was worth taking on a fringe movement and gave that movement a voice and momentum in the process. And they were obviously going to be the first target.

• 1Rustled

spronk

FPS noob
I almost wished this didn't leak so the response could have been even bigger after the game released. The explosion would have been amazing.

there are a ton of people who will have just pre-ordered the game without hesitation because hey, its TLOU2 from Naughty Dog. I'm still not sure if all this noise will rise to the level of getting people to go "wait... what?" but we'll see.

It definitely happened for Fallout 76 and happened in reverse for Animal Crossing (everyone and their mother wants a switch to play that game) so journalism really doesn't have much of an impact anymore, its gonna be youtubers, twitch streamers, twitter folks, etc that drive this narrative whatever it ends up being.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What Khane said. Gamergate was the first time the SJWs actually met resistance, let alone lost some battles. And since they are vindictive cunts, they are going to try to refight that war over and over trying to change the outcome like some fucked up dick chopping feminist version of Skynet.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I see the "gender question" pop up on various game forums.

M&B steam forum had several threads asking about gender options.

Its impossible to say if those posts are from trolls or complete idiots.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Message from the devs:

(don’t click if you don’t want spoilers)

BCAC6910-23E6-46B1-AD7A-A9FA24FEFC40.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
So am i right thinking Laura Bailey voiced this tyranny, and if so how much hate will she get for sealing the job from an actual dick chopper

• 2Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The real question is what does reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesetera think about the spoilers.

• 1Worf