The Last of Us

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
That clip is what makes the whole thing seem a little fucky. That's not a death scene, or at least it's not presented as one. Ellie and Dina are both obviously fucked up, but Ellie is conscious and Abby didn't cut Dina's throat after her pal walks in on the whole thing. If the whole idea was to get your revenge as this other character and keep the vicious cycle going, you wouldn't just stop beating them and have them die afterwards. This seems more like a mid game scene, probably after Ellie sees them kill Joel. Maybe the leaks are still accurate, but if so this looks more like right before Ellie carves her way through Abby's friends to escape.
Could also be one of many outcomes? Mix of Tomb Raider deaths and choose your own adventure. That would be a terrible change to the series but all we have is one cut scene out of context and some story bullet points.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
So I just watched the cutscenes, because I'm not going to buy it now...HOLY SHIT.....

These fuckers don't just die, that tranny brutalizes them in their final moments and leaves them to die slowly. Ellie is almost helpless against her, its full on man beating a woman, she tries to fight and he just fucking crushes her and them pummels her to death. My god. LOL. This genuinely does look like one of those 70's revenge snuff films with over-the top violence.

1970s revenge films you say!

"Day of the WoMa'am"

1588082187442.jpeg

I know they already remade it once but it could make big business.

• 1Like

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Could also be one of many outcomes? Mix of Tomb Raider deaths and choose your own adventure. That would be a terrible change to the series but all we have is one cut scene out of context and some story bullet points.
Maybe but I doubt they'd go the multiple endings route if they're trying to preach.

spronk

FPS noob
so any predictions on sales? Will all these leaks tank sales, which seems the obvious and "no duh" scenario, or will sales fly out the door because ?? normies love trannies ??

It doesn't really matter what any of us do, we're all old men who don't matter anymore but just wondering if this will be a defining moment in gaming. I thought we already settled this issue with battlefield 5, mass effect andromeda, shadow of the tomb raider, warcraft 3 remastered, etc but TLOU2 has to be the peak "let me tell you how to think" politics being more important than story moment.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
so any predictions on sales? Will all these leaks tank sales, which seems the obvious and "no duh" scenario, or will sales fly out the door because ?? normies love trannies ??

It doesn't really matter what any of us do, we're all old men who don't matter anymore but just wondering if this will be a defining moment in gaming. I thought we already settled this issue with battlefield 5, mass effect andromeda, shadow of the tomb raider, warcraft 3 remastered, etc but TLOU2 has to be the peak "let me tell you how to think" politics being more important than story moment.

I would expect good sales on this one followed by a sequel no one buys and then a bunch of articles blaming the customers for hating transgender children.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

For all its goodness TLOU is a linear story. I highly doubt that TLOU2 has a choose your own adventure thing going on.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Abby loots Penis (x1)"
"Would you like to equip Penis now?"
"(X) Confirm (O) Think it Over"

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Hahahaha! That video cracks me up everytime :)

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Well, hopefully, the leaks are taken out of context and there's still hope. When is the review embargo up on this? If we have a week then some of our trusted reviewers can power through the story and tell us if it is safe. If not, probably not a good sign.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
June 18th, 10:59 central time....

1588087670233.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Well, hopefully, the leaks are taken out of context and there's still hope. When is the review embargo up on this? If we have a week then some of our trusted reviewers can power through the story and tell us if it is safe. If not, probably not a good sign.

Oh we all know it will get glowing reviews from those idiots. 10/10. I am sure that chick from Gamespot is already doing some topic outlines as we speak.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
theres a KIA reddit post claiming its not actually a trans, for sure. possibly just a woman on steroids. and ellie doesn't die. some of the leaks were incorrect.

here
I thought the leak specifically said they almost kill Ellie, then the end of the game is the battle where Ellie will die

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

In the ruins of society overrun by flesh eating mushroom zombies. Joel and Ellie tackle a religious racist post-apocalyptic KKK.

Real impressive writing there. Even in the apocalypse we have to deal with r A c I s T s.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Okay, so I read the leak story info. If those are true, OMFG, heartbreaking, they are changing everything...

Khane

Got something right about marriage
To be fair I don't there's a Coronavirus for racism. It actually makes sense for societies to become more compartmentalized and jingoist in nature.

But I am not defending this garbage at all.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
To be fair I don't there's a Coronavirus for racism. It actually makes sense for societies to become more compartmentalized and jingoist in nature.

But I am not defending this garbage at all.

I just mean the utter absurdity of addressing the problem of, "racism" in a society where you can murder, rape and steal with impunity.

Ellie was what? 13 and killing full grown men?

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
There is 1 fucking rule you do not break while trying to grow your community, you do not alienate the existing community.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Unless the existing community is "toxic" and your actual purpose is to destroy from within. Namely, every franchise nerds ever loved. Fuck em all.

• 1Truth!