The Last of Us

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Still confused. Everything Cuckmann does is the antithesis of Gamergate, especially being a huge fan of Anita.

Not at all, TLoU didn't even need a mediocre DLC let alone a worst-game-ever-written sequel. It was perfectly self-contained and the best possible thing is ignore everything else they try to do with it.
I dunno man. I just know he's big into it and feminist frequency and all that shit. He cites Anita as an inspiration.

I think that's a bit over the top but they're linked together

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I dunno man. I just know he's big into it and feminist frequency and all that shit. He cites Anita as an inspiration.

I think that's a bit over the top but they're linked together
You have the label backwards. GG is against what Anita represents.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still confused. Everything Cuckmann does is the antithesis of Gamergate, especially being a huge fan of Anita.

Not at all, TLoU didn't even need a mediocre DLC let alone a worst-game-ever-written sequel. It was perfectly self-contained and the best possible thing is ignore everything else they try to do with it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Trying to blame Sarkeesian is really stupid, first it puts her in the spotlight again, when she had more or less faded out of existence so that's annoying and second she probably had fuck all to do with this whole shit, it's not like she held them at gunpoint, if anything she got asked to "help" work on this shit but all the reponsability lies with the writers, trying to excuse this pile of garbage because the "evil jew woman that hates video games had her hand in it" is some fucking retarded take. Shit would have sucked regardless, they started making the lesbian DLC for TLoU1 a long while ago so they were already trying to hamfist pointless sexuality into the game.

spronk

FPS noob
lol

64fdo0qc04651.jpg

at least Hitman 3 in Jan 2021 looks amazing

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 10 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Looks like that IGN writer deleted her tweet insulting her audience calling them virgins. But her twitter feed right now is her still insulting her audience and being reassured by blue check marks how awesome she is. These people are clueless. So far iv seen XQC, 39Daph, Sodapoppin, and Jinnytty beat the game and they all disliked it. These reviewer are really disconnected from who they are suppose to be writing for.

What this means is this :

You have no one writing for you, if you disbelieve the "review bombers" over on metacritic. The people in their ivory towers over at IGN (and the like) are all writing reviews based on the AAA gaming experience, and for their contemporaries (IE, the elite). I mean, Alanah Pearce stated that 5/10 wasn't average in their view. So, what that means, when buying a 8/10 game, is you'll be wondering, "Is it a high 8/10, or a low 8/10?"

Fuck that. I just want an honest review, not one wrapped in your shitty gold and ivory wrapped towers, IGN. About the only people that you can trust, are the people that you see everyday giving review scores. AngryJoe, ACG, etc.

Last edited:

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Fuck that. I just want an honest review, not one wrapped in your shitty gold and ivory wrapped towers, IGN. About the only people that you can trust, are the people that you see everyday giving review scores. AngryJoe, ACG, etc.
French gaming magazine around here is the one with the most "trustworthy" reviews. They might get you a 9/10 or 10/10 every two issue, but anything at 8/10 is good. Half of the reviews end up with 5/10 or sometimes lower - and they get a single page review. And you even get "worthless/10" reviews sometimes.

Although I sometimes disagree with their scores, but that's because they have people who like FPS and give those a score above 1/10.

They might not review this because it's a PC gaming magazine, and they don't do much console shit.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Reviews were only relevant in a world where you didn't easily have access to watch someone play the game for as long as you wanted. In the modern world, you watch someone stream a game for 2 minutes, you should have all the info you need to form an opinion on the game, gameplay, graphics, story, and decide if you want to shell out the cash or not for it.

Watching low IQ idiots give their opinions on games (anything) these days is pointless, unless you like it for the entertainment value.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
The entire review by IGN, and their ilk, is to get developers more money. Higher rated the game, the higher the bonuses.

Cybsled

Right. Even decades ago, shit was rampant in a lot of major game review magazines, like Game Pro.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Shiiiit, there's still people who think game reviewers have credibility? There's a reason youtube reviewers and the like are so popular.

• 3Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Streamers are still just ripping this game apart. Have yet to see a streamer like it.
I haven't watched any of them, but I would be surprised if streamers like Cohh, Dansgaming, Lirik, ItmeJP say anything bad about the game at all.

Last edited:

Cybsled

All those streamers haven't beaten the game yet I dont think, but they're close (they're all at the "play as Abby" section).