The Last of Us

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I played this down at conference for a few minutes last August in Texas. Even then the way the animation was so clear when wrestling with another human or getting a Runner off you it had everyone's jaw on the floor. This has GOTY written all over it. Apparently the infection spread through some pretty horrific ways, saw a video of a child being chased and eaten by other children.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nuday

Golden Squire
This game was one of my reasons for re-purchasing a PS3. It and Ni No Kuni sealed the deal.

There's a few new articles up about it today, but I think most say what the video above do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This game was one of my reasons for re-purchasing a PS3. It and Ni No Kuni sealed the deal.

There's a few new articles up about it today, but I think most say what the video above do.
Yeah this is one of the games I will be pre-ordering this year. There aren't many. Bioshock Infinite is on that list along with this one. It looks amazing.

Ni No Kuni was a surprise for me. I thought I would like it, but not nearly as much as I do. The charm is simply incredible.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ni no Kuni doesn't do a thing for me, but I will absolutely be pre-ordering this. Just waiting to see if anyone else offers it cheaper than Amazon; you can usually count on Newegg to put up a $47.99 sale on major releases if you don't care about bonuses.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only a few games have come out that make me wish I had a PS3 and this is one of them
frown.png

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
I bought one last year to use as a bluray player and with the hopes there might be something that comes out that I want to play. This makes me happy I did!

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Only a few games have come out that make me wish I had a PS3 and this is one of them
frown.png
Me too. But since it is also my Blu-Ray player it was well worth the upcharge.

Little Big Planet 1 and 2.
God of War Series
Heavy Rain
Medal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted Series

Well worth it. Last of us is going to be awesome. Cannot wait.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With the unstoppable hype train behind this game I may have to actually pick up a PS3 title. Probably first one in two years.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
With the unstoppable hype train behind this game I may have to actually pick up a PS3 title. Probably first one in two years.
Agreed. Not that it matters much these days when Reviews are concerned, but it has a 95 on Metacritic with 51 reviews complete and 5 days before launch. Not having a press embargo is always a good thing.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It sounds like Metro 2033/Last Light style difficulty settings -- enemies aren't just harder to kill, you also will find far fewer supplies, ammo, etc. Definitely going to start on the hardest setting in the hopes that it plays like a survival horror game at that point.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit, IGN gave it a perfect 10/10 and called the game the best PS3 exclusive, period. Calling it the best exclusive of an entire console generation... praise doesn't get much higher than that.