The League

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So did Raffi get another show or something or will they just chalk it up to an acid trip or something and say he really isn't dead?
If he IS dead it happened at least a year in the future from now. After they shot Chuck Falcon it flashed up "One Year Later" before they had their duel.

And since them going out started because Spaz died the whole trip had to have happened after the draft/wedding, since Spaz was there at Ruxin's...exit interview from the domination league. Though there's absolutely no indication I can recall saying how long after that, whole thing could be 5 years in the future to start with.

Really no reason they ever have to refer to it again=P Consider it an awesome buddy detective one off episode.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
"When I asked you to take care of my mother's cat is this what you did?"

This was one of the craziest episode of television that I can remember seeing.

Maul

Dental Dammer
From MVP's to Aid'z.

Fucking Ruxin gets me everytime!

This week I'm going out on a limb and saying I would have thought an entire Rafi Episode would have been MUCH funnier, it was actually kinda awkward and I think should have been better than it was. Rafi is the greatest character in any comedy, fucking hope he isn't gone.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Watched all the seasons over the last weeks, and I'm stunned how good this show is. And Rafi, yeez, best character on any comedy atm!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ali Larter is still hot as shit. Also that coach was very attractive.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the-league-post.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't there only 1or 2 good episodes last season and one didn't involve the main cast?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still some good jokes, especially in the early parts before Ted died. But the show at this point seems to be so far up it's own ass with the insanely unrealistic stuff it focuses too much on the crazy situations and gets away from what made it great, the hilarious improvised banter.

Still, the draft episode is always pretty over the top. There will be some gold.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Before Ted died? Wasn't that like the first 2 minutes? It started with that absolutely cringe-worthy opening sequence at the combine (to show off how many cool rookies the cast knows!), then Jenny rubbing it in with all her champion memorabilia, then into the Ted dies scene.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thought it was the first third or so. And Kevin's combine dream was a good introduction to the season. Don't be mad it had 2 Steelers and no Redskins(or did it?).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Much better episode. Lots of good lines. Kevin and Jenny conversations are outstanding. Love him being shocked that he's ever given her orgasms and still being proud even though it was only a few over the years.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kevin MacAurther might be the most consistently funny character on any sitcom right now. Especially his interactions with people outside the guys in the league. He's so open with his weirdness to people that he absolutely shouldn't be.