The League

spronk

FPS noob
Season 7 premiere was last night, a little football heavy for my tastes but still pretty funny although the taco bits were shitty as always. This is the final season, it will be 13 episodes long.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Pretty shitty first episode. Has Taco ever been funny? Just make a Rafi/Dirty Randy spinoff already.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't realize this was the last season. Probably a good thing. The only funny thing in recent seasons has been Rafi.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Opening bit with Lynch making fun of the Super Bowl final play was funny.

They had some potential with the idea of making Taco have a real job, and just wasted it instantly with a stupid McGibblets callback.

Kevin and Ruxin at the draft was great. Rest of episode was pretty meh. Even the Rafi cameo was half-assed.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2nd episode was better. In particular the part mid-fight where it cut back to Ruxin just cramming his face made me laugh pretty damn hard.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused by all the Rafi love. For me, that shit went flat very quickly, pretty much the same way Taco's singing shit went (most seem to agree there). I pretty much only watch this to see them rag on Andre at this point, and that's funny enough that I'll watch the entire season on Netflix when it shows up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Draft Kings shit was cringey and distracting. Which is too bad because the episode itself wasn't bad. Some good lines. "It takes two dicks to chicken" especially made me laugh.

Even the retarded return of EBDB stuff had some good jokes. "FUCK YOU!" "No, that's Ruxin's password"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm confused by all the Rafi love. For me, that shit went flat very quickly, pretty much the same way Taco's singing shit went (most seem to agree there). I pretty much only watch this to see them rag on Andre at this point, and that's funny enough that I'll watch the entire season on Netflix when it shows up.
All Rafi episodes typically suck, but Rafi in small doses is awesome. Are you telling me you didn't laugh when he showed the watermelon and said "This one was consensual. This one wasn't"? I fell out of my chair laughing at that one. Or when he was telling Andre to stick his dick in someone's mouth to humiliate them during the fight. Or someone kill somebody, I wanna see a ghost! Those were gold Jerry!

Too much Rafi sucks, a little Rafi is awesome.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yes I'll agree with that, it's the typical absurd side-character paradigm. It works in small doses, and it's absolutely horrible in large ones.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Too much Rafi worked in the first Rafi/Randy episode. Because it was totally removed from the actual show and new. The second one, with their origin, was....less good. Still some laughs, but the novelty was off some.