The League

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Two episodes aired tonight it seems (at least, two torrents downloaded at the same time). Second one with Rafi had me just about peeing my pants, particularly the last couple of minutes. Just about any episode with Rafi does though. No murder boners this time though.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
The Spoiler Alert line about the cat had me going, pretty good episodes.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They made an absolutely brilliant decision this season by having Taco stop singing AND having him make his nut to get away from the goofy business idea schtick. It was rarely funny and always jarring. By making Taco just another one of the gang and not some weird outlier they let him just be Taco, and it's GD hilarious. I thought the episode with him being a shrink was probably the best of the season. Shit was hilarious start to finish. Though the storyline with Ruxin's wife just kind of tapered off with Gabe from the Office hitting on her.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Deion was funny. And the whole spousal abuse thing with Kevin and Jenny was outstanding. Also, Raffi and Dirty Randy together again!

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
They made an absolutely brilliant decision this season by having Taco stop singing AND having him make his nut to get away from the goofy business idea schtick. It was rarely funny and always jarring. By making Taco just another one of the gang and not some weird outlier they let him just be Taco, and it's GD hilarious. I thought the episode with him being a shrink was probably the best of the season. Shit was hilarious start to finish. Though the storyline with Ruxin's wife just kind of tapered off with Gabe from the Office hitting on her.
Yeah agree 100% with the singing and all that shit it was just annoying. I feel like they are using him too much though

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taco has been killing it this season.

Also, this has to be one of the best lines to end a tv show :

Screen-Shot-2012-12-14-at-7.11.39-AM.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I swear this show gets better as it goes on. So sad that last night was the season finale.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Rafi is like the best character in a tv show ever.
God you are so right.

"Sometimes when I shit, I cum. Pete, look at me so I can finish!"

The best part is that they don't over use him, so when he does show up he's just that much better.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great season. Taco was always the weak point of the show and they managed to make him a gigantic strength this season without really changing who the character is.

Whole season just felt more natural than last season. Less forced for the most part. Also liked the decision to hold off on showing us Ted for next season's premiere. Finale was packed enough and it's setting up next season to start with something strong already.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You crackers need to hittheir Facebook pageand check out the videos from this season. They do one or a few extended/deleted scenes from each episode and that shit is hilarious. It's the only way to discover that Andre masturbates to Mythbusters, but not for Kari like the rest of us. And there's a ton of Rafi, of course.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
God you are so right.

"Sometimes when I shit, I cum. Pete, look at me so I can finish!"

The best part is that they don't over use him, so when he does show up he's just that much better.
First of all, Rafi would never call Pete "Pete", he knows him as "tall guy".
Second of all, Rafi was talking to Kevin, so the correct quote is "Sometimes when I shit, I cum. Look at me Brian so I can finish!"