The Legend of Korra

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
All sorts of kickass going on up n hurr. BadASS hallway fights, metal cities and shady figures from the past? They have absolutely brought this show/world to the level of awesome it should have been.

Cybsled

Ya, the super criminals are pretty cool. That water bender doing T-1000 stuff with her water arms is legit
wink.png

Fingz_sl

shitlord
So all along Lin was mad at her sister? I always thought she was just in need of some wild monkey sex.

The fight scenes continue to be amazing. The story is lots better. I am pleased.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
This is so much better than book two..... At least so far. I have all the episodes dvr'd so far since Friday is raid night for me and the wife....

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The last episode reminded me of the original series the most, probably because it was mostly kids running the show

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
They are showing two episodes every Friday, it seems. I am definitely enjoying this season, though.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I hope the story covers some airbenders that don't join up with the Air Nomad culture and instead settle in Republic City. One of the themes of the current series has been how the march of the Avatar world into the modern era has come along with a breaking down of the old social order represented by the four separate nations.

I also half-expect that before the end of the season we will see one of the main characters learn how to bend a second element as an even more drastic consequence of Change brought on by the harmonic convergence and the greater impact of spirits in the world. Afterall the Avatar is the only one who can master all four elements, but why not having a limited subset of people who can now master two?

Then again I also like the notion that in counterpoint to the material of season one there are no "non-benders" in the world but rather everyone can bend but might not be aware of what they can bend. Perhaps some people are metal benders who aren't earth benders for example.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I really really despise the corp drones at Nickelodeon. First they don't bother to schedule the show or give any indication as to when the 'season' will start airing for months. No older episodes in a standard timeslot, no nothing. Then less than a week from the season premiere they announce in obscure places that the premiere will happen relying on fan sites to pick up the 'news' and do their marketing for them.

Then they burn off the episodes in batches of 2-3 in the middle of the summer in an isolated Friday evening timeslot.

Yet the viewership of Avatar and Korra on Netflix and sales of the DVD box sets are HUGE. So what...the...fuck??

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Episodes 3-6 got leaked online in spanish. So they made the blitz move to immediately start the season and air two episodes per week (three for the premiere). But since their snap decision resulted in less than normal viewership and they're already past the episodes that got leaked they are reversing course because... yeah.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Okay, they shrank her boobs from a solid D cup to a B.

Just saying if they would've went the other direction and occasionally gave us a jiggle and maybe a panty shot, the show wouldn't be in trouble.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This series is awesome. My only gripe is General Iroh's voice. He sounds like a 10 year old. It annoys me to no end.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Technically they ordered season 2. Their book keeping is based around the nominal 26 episode season, so Book 2 of Korra was a "full season pickup" of the first season and then they ordered a second season of 26 episodes which comprise Books 3 and 4.

Very unlikely that we will get anything past Book 4 unless Nick decides to produce it for Hulu or Netflix.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I meant in terms of a Third Series where we see an earthbender avatar in a modern or space age setting.