The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Windwaker is still my favorite; that said the port to WiiU made me get the LE Zelda WiiU, and I finally upgraded to the XL with this Zelda bundle. Gorgeous, though I've been playing so much Zelda on my nvidia shield as is, I might be in overload mode.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
So this game is fucking awesome. Play it with headphones because the music is AMAZING and the 3DS speakers don't do it justice. It also plays at 60 FPS, which I can't ever remember for a handheld game but it's smooth as butter.

There is some shit they really need to use in the new Zelda's from now on like the stamina meter and non-linear dungeons - supposedly the new Wii U Zelda is going to be more Skyrim-esque.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah this is hands down the best Zelda in years. Its not even arguable. Holy shit the feels I get playing the LTTP setting. Zelda 1 was my first big game that made me realize how awesome games were, but the SNES Zelda was probably my most played and beaten title of all time, so this has just been a massive massive kick right in the feels.

Myst

Peasant
Caved in and got the Zelda 3DS LX bundle. LOVING the game so far. Is there any other 3DS must have titles? I have always been intrigued by the Pokemon games, never tried one.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's a ton of good 3ds games now. SMT4 and the pokemons, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, Mario 3d land, monster hunter, the new Ace Attorney (eshop only) Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, the Etrian Oddysey games (4 and the remake of 1 called Untold Millenium Girl) Rune Factory 4, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Luigis Mansion Dark Moon, and Kid Icarus to name a few.

Sean_sl

shitlord
There's a ton of good 3ds games now. SMT4 and the pokemons, SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked, Mario 3d land, monster hunter, the new Ace Attorney (eshop only) Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, the Etrian Oddysey games (4 and the remake of 1 called Untold Millenium Girl) Rune Factory 4, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Luigis Mansion Dark Moon, and Kid Icarus to name a few.
And Bravely Default on February 7th!

Or December if you're a fucking Euro. Stupid NOA.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
And Bravely Default comes out in Feburary. Looks way more like a final fantasy game than any of the lighting returns final fantasy 13 part 3 stuff. This is the best time to get a 3DS. My zelda 3DS bundle is still shipping, reading all this comments is killing me ugh.

Sarg_sl

shitlord
guess ill go do that now then, should have plenty of time to play it with 24 hours of staff duty tomorrow =(

spronk

FPS noob
should be in stock at all best buys, go to bestbuy.com and you can see what stores near you have it, every single store within 150 miles of me had it in stock. its $200 at walmart too for this weekend, if you wanna save $20 but their inventory checker is bad

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm having more fun with my new 3DS than my PS4. This game is awesome.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Is anyone else checking out the secret areas from ALTTP to see if they are in ALBW? Like when they said a grave in the graveyard led to sanctuary I knew exactly which one it was

Siliconemelons

Yes today is the last day for 200$ at walmart for the bundle- the ad is the "holiday prep" ad on their site- you may have to look through walmarts ad selector thing to find it.

I got mine from Target price matched (printed the ad page from walmart.com) and used redcard for 5% off- with tax 204$ It is for my wifes bday- I am also trying to get Zelda OOT 3d as thats get favorite zelda.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Figured I would take this out of the next gen thread, but anyone else having problems downloading this game? It is NOT the internet connection, as I can stream videos from the estore just fine on the 3ds. After about 6 hours though I am at about 25% of downloading this relatively small game