The LEGO Movie

Just got back from seeing this with my four year old son. He really loved it and I found it very enjoyable. Some good "adult" humor mixed in with all the obvious kids stuff and the way they handled Lego mechanics was pretty cool.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Everyone needs to stop what they are doing and go see this. It was fucking hilarious

I seriously haven't laughed that hard at a movie since I can remember.

If your a kid of the 80s you will love this shit. Even more if you played with Legos growing up. Plus the animation is really cool.

Caliane

yeah, i really want to see this honestly.

And have everything is awesome stuck in my head already.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I went to go see this yesterday but when i got there it was some kind of birthday party. The theater was literally going to be packed with kids and so i felt a little weird going by myself (on a business trip). So I went to see the Monuments Men instead. Which I also enjoyed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good call, could you imagine trying to watch a movie with a theatre full of kids?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Awesome
wink.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
My 9 yr old saw this over the weekend and said it was the best movie he ever saw. Then he proceeded to get into his lego stash for the first time in like 2 yrs, putting down his 360 controller for the first time in weeks.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
As far is this movie is concerned....Everything is awesome. Kids already asking me to buy it. Brilliantly done.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Wholly entertaining movie. Probably going to be in my top 5 of the year.

And the animation was pretty mind-blowing.

Caliane

Its February.
I should hope its your Number 1 for the year.

Or did you REALLY like Hercules?