The Librarians

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eve's random Disney princess outbursts has to be one of the funniest things they've done so far. I also really liked how they didn't go the obvious route and made Cassie be Prince Charming. I spent most of the episode trying to figure out which fairy tale character she was supposed to be because of that. I think this episode proved that the more they embrace their campiness, the more enjoyable the show becomes.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Watched the season wrap up of this. Wasn't the worst first season of something. The "big reveals" were kind of blah. They obviously showed some episodes out of order. Like the house episode where no one trusted Red. Like that should be like episode 3....

Over all it was campy fun but not amazing. I'll watch season 2 if it happens. Though they better stop working at making Romjin look bad. Just let her be sexy, it won't destroy your show.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched the season wrap up of this. Wasn't the worst first season of something. The "big reveals" were kind of blah. They obviously showed some episodes out of order. Like the house episode where no one trusted Red. Like that should be like episode 3....

Over all it was campy fun but not amazing. I'll watch season 2 if it happens. Though they better stop working at making Romjin look bad. Just let her be sexy, it won't destroy your show.
I agree with all of this. It really helped that most of the episodes aired over the holidays when nothing else was on, but it wasn't bad all the same.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It annoys me that this isn't on Hulu plus. I don't have a cable subscription that includes this shitty channel. From what I read here it isn't worth going through the effort of downloading it.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
It annoys me that this isn't on Hulu plus. I don't have a cable subscription that includes this shitty channel. From what I read here it isn't worth going through the effort of downloading it.
It's probably worth the 10 minutes it will take you to click on the name and select down load on the 8 episodes or whatever it had.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Are you suggesting that it might take McCheese 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds because he's simultaneously making an entire box of pizza rolls?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Are you suggesting that it might take McCheese 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds because he's simultaneously making an entire box of pizza rolls?
lol learn2pizzaroll newb. Boxes max out at 15 pizza rolls. I roll (lolpun) with bags of 40- or 90-count.

fresh

<Gold Donor>
It is also shot in the same place as Leverage was and has a lot of the same crew. I used to work on Leverage, but never really watched it. Christian Kane is a goofball and used to drive the same car as his character on Leverage. Hopefully now him and "Jake Stone" have the same ride.

I watched the first movie when I heard they were going to be making the show and thought it wasn't great, but also not boring, which I think is where this show will end up. Dissapointed Noah Wyle isn't in it though, I always liked him on ER and thought he was one of the only decent things about Falling Skies.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
That's cool you worked on Leverage. I enjoyed that show. Noah is in like 1/3rd of the episodes. He is a major character in the season finale and the first episode or two.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else catch this week's episode? Holy shit, was it amazing.

I never though I'd see a show on a major network do a send-up to Valve and Half-Life.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I like this show a lot. Surprised there hasnt been any activity in this thread. It's not some masterpiece like Breaking Bad or whatever, but I still look forward to watching these. Same way I felt about Warehouse 13 and Eureka, basically.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I watched the 1st two or three episodes of Season 1 of this a few nights ago when I couldn't sleep. Sounds like it is worth sticking with though? It gave off a good Warehouse 13, Eureka, whatever SciFi show vibe which I liked mixed in with some National Treasure... actually these comparisons may be going downhill. Anyways, it seemed good might try to catch up tonight when again I can't sleep.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, just found out the actress who plays Cassandra is 36. She's looking damn good for mid 30s. They need to keep putting her in skimpy skirts and short shorts.. mmm hmmm.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
So, on the last episode.. did it literally end with him saying 'depends how you feel about the end of the world?' with the leylines in the air?

I ask because my DVR only recorded first half. Then, when I found it online it cut out right there, but the episode length seemed short by a few minutes, and that was an abrupt ending. Wondering if I missed something.